Website Updates and Changes

• @Kul Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for us. 😊

• @Cultured_Bogan said in Website Updates and Changes:

@innsaneink

You can go back to the old style with pages instead of the new style that came in with the forum upgrade mate.

Click on your avatar, click settings, scroll down to “pagination” and click the checkbox that says “paginate topics and forums instead of infinite scroll.”

Then click save changes.

I like the old new style but can’t seem to get it back… lol - will try and play with the pagination settings 🙂

• I got the old “new style” back - woohooo!!! I like to just scroll down instead of clicking on pages 🙂

• What’s going on with notifications?
    I used to get a nice indication near my username when someone had replied a post of mine, I seem to have lost that with the rollover.
    And when I click the notification screen text is overlaying each other.

• ForumSupporter

@Sabre said in Website Updates and Changes:

What’s going on with notifications?
    I used to get a nice indication near my username when someone had replied a post of mine, I seem to have lost that with the rollover.
    And when I click the notification screen text is overlaying each other.

Check the notification and sounds under settings are checked to notification only…you can also choose what notifications you want to receive and what method…site only or site + email etc…

there is a little bell next to your avatar at the top

• My Avatar seems to have disappeared!
    Getting new photo sizing for new one is bit ?
    Otherwise the site works for me. Thanks for all your work.

• @momo_amp_medo said in Website Updates and Changes:

My Avatar seems to have disappeared!
    Getting new photo sizing for new one is bit ?
    Otherwise the site works for me. Thanks for all your work.

Just resize the photo with a photo editor, even paint will work fine!

• @cochise
    Ok thanks .
    Just flying back today. Tried few things on the fly while on Dubai stopover.
    Will get back to it when I have all my tools at my disposal.

• one thing i did notice, is that u cant copy and paste images across as easily before

• hello all, i was just looking around settings before

and i noticed that there is a forum subscription button, i clicked on it and it says that this feature has not been approved yet?

also after i had clicked on settings, the backround of the website is now entirely white

• @TheDaBoss said in Website Updates and Changes:

hello all, i was just looking around settings before

and i noticed that there is a forum subscription button, i clicked on it and it says that this feature has not been approved yet?

also after i had clicked on settings, the backround of the website is now entirely white

Log out then log back on to fix the white background.

Recent Topics