Website Updates and Changes

@BalmainJnr said in Website Updates and Changes:

Hi @Kul
Not sure if this is supposed to be happening or if anyone else is getting this but I am finding ads randomly in the middle of posts. Seems to have been occurring since the last iOS update on my iphone. Screenshot example below.
18EBD083-A1DE-4A08-A590-8AFF23B80420.png

use a ad blocker

@TheDaBoss said in Website Updates and Changes:

@BalmainJnr said in Website Updates and Changes:

Hi @Kul
Not sure if this is supposed to be happening or if anyone else is getting this but I am finding ads randomly in the middle of posts. Seems to have been occurring since the last iOS update on my iphone. Screenshot example below.
18EBD083-A1DE-4A08-A590-8AFF23B80420.png

use a ad blocker

Dunno why I hadn’t thought of that. Cheers.

Of all of the improvements in the design of the forum, may I compliment those responsible for having the thread page choice at both the top and the bottom of the page. There is one forum I use, where the selection is only at the bottom of the page. I get fed up scrolling to the bottom of the page to make a selection. By the way, the whole design is GREAT!

Sometimes I press the ‘like’ button and the number increases but sometimes it doesn’t. Any reason for this?

Refresh fixes it. Login needs to be re enabled

@Tiger_Steve said in Website Updates and Changes:

Sometimes I press the ‘like’ button and the number increases but sometimes it doesn’t. Any reason for this?

I thought that was happening on people who have me as a foe lol

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.