• Nathan Merrit.

Who do you think?

• Luke Burt

• Banned

@innsaneink:

Luke Burt

:roll
    Red rag to a bull!

Preston Campbell, Chris Heighington, Nathan Blacklock, Lance Thompson. Merritt still has time, Demps, although the Morris boys have probably got mortgages on the wing spots for a while now.

• chris lawrence 😦

• Laurie Spina for Qld

• Has to be Tingha, that guy was one of the most freakish players I’ve seen.

• @happy tiger:

Laurie Spina for Qld

100% agree, but I suppose we have to remember the guy who pipped him at the post was pretty handy!

One of the most unluckiest not to represent Australia was Des Morris, considering his brother was possibly one of the luckiest?!

• Skando

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

Skando

I can’t believe I forgot Skando! Especially the year he was far and away the best prop in City/Country and still couldn’t get a call up 👿

• preston campbell, heino,

• Agree with everyone mentioned.

Id throw in Mick Potter, Glen Morrison and Craig Coleman

• @Goose:

Agree with everyone mentioned.

Are you sure Mick Potter didnt play SOO… Geez he was a pretty solid footballer. Didnt he win 2 Dally M’s?

• @Tiger Watto:

@Goose:

Agree with everyone mentioned.

Are you sure Mick Potter didnt play SOO… Geez he was a pretty solid footballer. Didnt he win 2 Dally M’s?

Great player, and 2 Dally M’s is amazing.

Fairly confident he never played origin.

• just checked… Potter played 1 SOO for NSW in 84.

• @Tiger Watto:

@happy tiger:

Laurie Spina for Qld

100% agree, but I suppose we have to remember the guy who pipped him at the post was pretty handy!

One of the most unluckiest not to represent Australia was Des Morris, considering his brother was possibly one of the luckiest?!

The other bloke you talk about just got lucky Watto and had lots of support from Tommy and Uncle Dud

Des could play , I’ll never forget the 60 metre try he scored when he dummied the fullback at Lang Park ( V Wynnum ??)

Can’t really remember anything any other Easts player doing except for rolling over for MY Panthers in 1976 1992 and 1993 Have I told you Watto that Easts have never beaten Wests in a QRL GF ?? I have sorry , won’t do it again …much

The tickets that got me into the first SOO were care of the Morris brothers At the time Des was a truck driver for a good friend of the family and Dad and I reaped the lucky rewards

Recent Topics