Humble gone/ Salary cap issues?

Why are we always ‘over the cap’?

HUMBLE TO LEAVE TIGERS

Tom Humble won’t be at the Tigers next year. Officials pulled their offer to the former Eel when they realised they were over the cap - they had to pay him incentives but they couldn’t afford to retain him because he played more games than officials had budgeted for. A rival club is circling.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/chooks-coach-may-opt-for-cocaptains-20120915-25yyu.html#ixzz26ZiGDgK5

Sorry, should have posted in contract section. Still half asleep.

Aways had ago and was motivated …screwed positionally like others good luck in your endeavors as you will be better of away from what will transpire next season a very unhappy working environment

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I thought Sheens was looking for more depth. Bad move if that’s the case

@softlaw:

Why are we always ‘over the cap’?

\

Pettybourne - who will play in his first finals series - has revealed the decision to leave the Rabbitohs for the Tigers was based on his desire to support his parents and siblings.

While keen to keep him at Redfern, South Sydney were unable to match the money on the table at the Tigers, which Pettybourne could not deny his family.

Read more: > http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/ending-on-a-high-with-rabbitohs-is-no-trivial-matter-for-pettybourne-20120905-25ewe.html#ixzz26ZzpidSf

We pay overs

Thanks for your efforts Tom.
hope you get a better chance of more NRL games where ever you end up.

How are we over the cap? Didn’t we offer Lewis 400k+ a month ago?

@Black Orange White:

EXACTLY!!!. How come we could afford $400k for Lewis, DIDN’T GET HIM. but now have cap issues???

Jeez, what a schomozzle this is turning out to be… Surely we’d know how many games Humble played before we had to pay him!

Maybe the last game against Melbourne triggered his incentives and bonuses, which would explain why we could afford Lewis, and now its become a problem - I remember an outspoken NRL player a few years ago (can’t remember his name - Brad Meyers with the Titans maybe??) getting all up in in the media because the club wouldn’t give him a run in FG because it would invoke a clause in his contract entitling him to an additional $50,000K

Who is running the Tigers salary Cap…obviously failed Math!!!..and remember we supposedly made a play for Luke Lewis to join us…hahahahaha

@tiga4eva:

@Black Orange White:

EXACTLY!!!. How come we could afford $400k for Lewis, DIDN’T GET HIM. but now have cap issues???

Yeah i agree , for fans like us that are not in the know is easy to judge . We were able to afford Lewis a couple of months ago but since then we have probably upgraded contracts to some of our under 20’s and we have signed the dragons under 20’s captain and sounds like Kite is coming to us , so that would be what’s going on i think , but yet again how do we know.

@underdog:

Jeez, what a schomozzle this is turning out to be… Surely we’d know how many games Humble played before we had to pay him!

Maybe the last game against Melbourne triggered his incentives and bonuses, which would explain why we could afford Lewis, and now its become a problem - I remember an outspoken NRL player a few years ago (can’t remember his name - Brad Meyers with the Titans maybe??) getting all up in in the media because the club wouldn’t give him a run in FG because it would invoke a clause in his contract entitling him to an additional $50,000K

I remember a forward at the Knights when Smith was the coach & he refused to let him play another game in FG because if he played a certain amount of games, there was a clause that he got a contract for another year. I think his name was Kurt Reynolds or something similar???

And we r still chasing brent kite and we have cap issues? Id rather humble,utai,moltzen go and keep beau

To all those that want to know the name of that Newcastle Knights player, it was the guy that looked like a bush ranger… Kirk Reynoldson.

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme