Lawrence

Apparently Lawrence is also being shopped around. I dismissed it when I heard it, but given what’s happening at the club, now I don’t know.

Anyone else heard this?

I suspect you read the same tweet that I did.

If it was one tweet that you read then that beggars the question, why are you giving Oxygen to such a silly rumour?

There is no way in the world we would release Lawrence. Of that I am certain. Lawrence is untouchable I assure you.

Let’s just assume the entire team is being shopped around and see what happens over the next few weeks.

@MacDougall:

I suspect you read the same tweet that I did.

If it was one tweet that you read then that beggars the question, why are you giving Oxygen to such a silly rumour?

There is no way in the world we would release Lawrence. Of that I am certain. Lawrence is untouchable I assure you.

nah, it wasnt from a tweet.

I don’t think the club will be in a hurry to offload Lawrence.

We don’t need a backline, we have the great Benji Marshall

@Yossarian:

Let’s just assume the entire team is being shopped around and see what happens over the next few weeks.

You may not be too far off.

If Lawrence was to go, and i don’t expect him to do so, i would expect Sheens and Humphreys to follow because this would mean they’ve contributed to a poorly run football club with incompetence being their biggest flaw.

Perhaps Lawrence is now “damaged goods” and the hip will never be the same again?

Let’s be honest he wasn’t a shadow of his former self this year…

@Cosimo_Zaretti:

@Yossarian:

You may not be too far off.

x2

I heard that too. He is being replaced by SBW. Yipee.

Some of you people need to get a life really.

who would want lawrence with his recent injuries and the money we are paying him he needs a season injury free before any1 would look at him. id be happy to get rid of ayshford though and, moltzen and lots and utai

@helmesy:

Perhaps Lawrence is now “damaged goods” and the hip will never be the same again?

Let’s be honest he wasn’t a shadow of his former self this year…

I agree,both centres and half the Forwards had a quiet season,Benji was hot & Cold,put it altogether and you get a struggling team,if they were on song we would be playing this W/end .

@spudoakes:

who would want lawrence with his recent injuries and the money we are paying him he needs a season injury free before any1 would look at him. id be happy to get rid of ayshford though and, moltzen and lots and utai

I’ll agree to get rid of Moltz (providing that he is given another chance to prove himself in a different position as halfback), Lote (give him an admin job in the club), and just let Utai go. Ayshford should be played in a different position as 2nd rower then get rid of Blair (waste of time and money and probably can’t afford to let him go because we have to pay him out).

Give those young blokes a go and look forward to the future.

No chance. I can understand Ryan and Heighno…… But could never understand Lawrence.

We already have 1 weak centre, getting rid of Lawrence would open up two spots.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme