'it's not about winning or losing, it's about being around g

Benji on TFS

You’ve lost me benji

Your JOB is to play footy and WIN. I don’t care if you hate every player in the team.

I don’t pay money and waste a Friday night to sit in 9degrees freezing cold to watch you run around and have fun with your mates.

This is the culture that has been embedded in our club and it obviously isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. No other work place in the world keeps employees together because they are ‘mates.’ you are paid to perform and paid to win.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Yep. If its true that beau had a spit because of Chris going to the sharks then we are better off without him. I am beaus biggest fans but this isn’t a pub team

i heard it too id be one of benjis biggest fans, but to say that and dish the club don’t let the door hit u on the way out. You shouldn’t be playing for your mates you should be playin for the club

Yeah it was a stupid thing to say. You would never hear someone like Thurston say that.

You don’t win comps with players treating things like a 9-5 job. Its a team sport.

And Benji didn’t say anything out of order tonight.

Predictable comment. Benji, god love him, but that is the attitude of a pub team. Unfortunetly that attitude comes though in the Tigers team. Anyway, I can’t be too critical of him for sticking up for his mates. Most people in life stick loyal to their mates even if there doing a poor job.

Farah must be sitting at home shaking his head. I can see exactly why he and Benji have had run ins.

I love how benji says heighington is the glue that keeps this side together…that glue must be about as strong as clag paste they use in primary schools.

What a joke.

@LaT:

You don’t win comps with players treating things like a 9-5 job. Its a team sport.

100% Agree

This club has gone emo, and I actually think the board are making the rights moves. This isn’t a boys club, it’s a professional footy club.

The storm don’t behave like this.

Benji sounded like a spoilt Bratt, this club has done so much for you and you kick us while were down , piss of out here .
fergifur you hit the nail in the head , this is about results and not about buddies there is plenty time in a day to spend time with your mates outside training hours and mind you get paid damn well , so for me Ta Ta Ta Benji .

@ragedmachine:

This club has gone emo, and I actually think the board are making the rights moves. This isn’t a boys club, it’s a professional footy club.

The storm don’t behave like this.

Storm are as close nit as any team in the comp.

Do you want robots collecting a paycheck, or a team?

@LaT:

its not about winning or losing ??? :wtf
i’d be benjis biggest fan but really has made me think it hurts me more then the players to lose- sorry I’m voting benji out ASAP

@RatedRKO:

Yeah it was a stupid thing to say. You would never hear someone like Thurston say that.

Thurston is not exactly Einstein either :roll

Simple fact: no matter what the job or industry a harmonius team will always out perform a disgruntled unit. 2005 should never be forgotten as what a champion team can do as opposed to a team of champions (St. George)

I was watching, it was obvious as the nose on your face that Benji wasn’t saying he didn’t care about winning as much as he just wanted to play with mates….

A Harmonius team of under achieves and blokes who simply aren’t good enough will always lose to a team of talented professionals

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme