The club or players

The question is who do you support the club or players ?
Do feel sad for beau but I’m a tigers fan and forever will be, I stood proud in my jersey through the lowly days of the drug scandal, hoppas little finger, even the 2 X 50+ thrashings, if the players want to go don’t let the door hit u on the way out :sign:

I support whoever gets this business over and done with quickly so we can move forward and focus on 2013.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I support the club and always will.

I have supported the tigers (balmain and now wests)for nearly 50 years and i always will no matter what.I was heartbroken when Beetson left but my support is with the club and always will be.

The club is everything even if i am often critical of it

be interesting to see what some former greats are saying surly tommy, blocker, elias etc will pop up in the papers

When all these players retire well still be supporting Wests Tigers. If any others want out, leave now.

Tigers all the way. Just like the Dogs supporters, with most of a different team since 09, I will do the same if it comes to that.

I will always support the team, even if we get a new coach wili it make much difference? the way some of theses players hang around to-gether they try to run the club including the two who are going to the Sharks.

One thing that is clear to me is that the current group of players, for the large part, seem to think they are the club

I don;t think the distinction is between the Club and the players. I would be very surprised if anyone here would ever turn away from the Club.

The current choice that fans seem to be faced with is between the players and the administration. And neither of those groups is covering itself in glory.

Of those two i’d take the players over the administration (which inc. sheens) however.

Im not renewing my membership, I’ll probably go the the campbelltown games because I’m a local and me and the fiancé are going to get sharks jerseys for Christmas, I’ll have Gibbs on the back.

@slacko:

Im not renewing my membership, I’ll probably go the the campbelltown games because I’m a local and me and the fiancé are going to get sharks jerseys for Christmas, I’ll have Gibbs on the back.

True supporters.

These player movements will sort the band wagoners from the true club supporters.

Will always love the club first then players.

I first supported Western Suburbs magpies in 1977 and now proud to be a Wests Tigers fan.

Hate to see this club become a soap opera which I feel at the moment it is.

I just hope who ever wears the Wests Tigers colours is proud and gives 100%

@oneeyedtiger:

@slacko:

True supporters.

These player movements will sort the band wagoners from the true club supporters.

Yep, this has sorted me out, along with getting a measly 4 games a year still. I see the community in bankstown and how’ve bulldogs represent that area and Wests Tigers don’t represent that area.

The past few years I’ve felt a disconnect with the club, and now the players I felt a connection with are being torn apart.

From now I’ll just follow campbelltown junior players.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme