Wille Mason Thread

This will no doubt upset a few peopel but the tigers must still have some cash (Lote and Lime are still being chased).
Would you want Mason at the Tigers
Yes he is a trouble maker at times but he is also a crowd favourite.
He is big, strong, aggressive and can offlaod which is what we need.
If he signed I would be happy.
Your thoughts?

i love willie,
he doesn’t seserve the crap he cops.
he is a quatlity forward

No and not only no because of the fact it’s mason. More importantly i say no for the reason that we’re covered in his position. No need for him really.

I think Willie and Folksie aren’t exchanging Christmas Cards yet.

Misleading thread title and a terrible idea.
Would command big dollars and would receive very little in return.
Hasn’t done anything in the game for years and can’t see him having the heart to turn it around.
The peaheart loves taking a hit up in the attacking zone when you’re up by 10 but I challenge anyone to find footage of him taking a hitup from his own line when the teams backs are up against the wall….

@parrramattaPRICHY:

i love willie,
he is a quatlity forward

oh yes he does, hes a <big>big girl…</big>

over the hill, well past his best & also a complete prat.
Last thing we need.

@tomcat:

@parrramattaPRICHY:

i love willie,
he is a quatlity forward

oh yes he does, hes a <big>big girl…</big>

why don’t you try being an nrl star mate

Willie is a big softy these days, big for nothing. Could be his knee, but still, no use for us IMO. Although, I probably wouldn’t mind too much.

whats that got to do with the fact WILLIE IS A <big>big girl…</big> AND ANYHOW, how do you know im not or was an NRL STAR….

@tomcat:

whats that got to do with the fact WILLIE IS A <big>big girl…</big> AND ANYHOW, how do you know im not or was an NRL STAR….

You make accusations that a bloke who has acheived everything in Rugby League Is a Big Girl, Surely A big girl can’t win test series’ for australia be part of origin winning sides and and won the Clive Churchill medal in a grand final winning side is a big girl.

He has fought of serious knee injuries to keep playing in the toughest competition on earth.
Surely if you were an NRL star you would understand he is not a big girl! 😉

I’d have him in a heatbeat.

But the experts on here dont agree.

Don’t need him, don’t want him. I really don’t give a rats of his potential, for the record I have always felt he has been over rated, but his attitude is poor and as a fan of the club and someone who takes his kids tot he Tigers regularly and trying to teach them about fair play in sport playing the game with the right attitude i want them looking up to players like Benji, Robbie and Chris Lawrence not Neanderthals like Mason. I’ll never forget the image of him leaning over an almost unconscious Gibbs laughing and high fiving after a that hit from O’Meley.

If this behaviour is what Tiger fans want from their players then that is the day i stop going…

He’s past his best, has a poor attitude and is not what the Tigers ned. They won’t go after him and rightly so.

@simonthetiger:

I’d have him in a heatbeat.

But the experts on here dont agree.

C’mon simon with a bloke of his size and expirience he would be lucky to play 1 decent game a season……has done for a few season now…

In a heartbeat …no thanks…

What value would he bring?..besides team morale…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme