CHOOSEDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

• now we’re 10 ahead :slight_smile:
    C’mon everyone. Like any good democracy vote early and vote often.

• back in front. Voting closes midnight Monday.

• @softlaw:

now we’re 10 ahead :slight_smile:

so we know weve got the best method going alien and the rest of you guys how many votes can you do in 5 minutes.

• ForumSupporter

@magpie mania:

@softlaw:

so we know weve got the best method going alien and the rest of you guys how many votes can you do in 5 minutes.

Nooooooo….something has gone wrong for me…when I go to vote again Operation aborted error…I think there on to me… 😢

we are now 150 odd behind how can that be… 😕

• Does not work for me at all for soem reason

• Banned

its working for me. c’mon people they are beating us.

Steelers v Dragons (Round 5, 1998) - 19.08% (615 votes)
    Magpies v Tigers (Round 14, 1999) - 38.65% (1246 votes)
    Bears v Sea Eagles (Round 20, 1999) - 42.25% (1362 votes)

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26517499-5018866,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

• Banned

look what the enemy is saying
    http://www.mightybears.com/viewtopic.php?t=3952" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
    i bet one of them is the guy the waves the big bears flag at their nsw cup games

• Banned

@magpie mania:

@softlaw:

probably 1 vote every 10 seconds. so maybe 30 votes in 5 minutes. 360 votes in an hour hehehe

• Banned

haha back infront

eat the silvertail scum and north sydney snobs

Steelers v Dragons (Round 5, 1998) - 18.36% (616 votes)
    Magpies v Tigers (Round 14, 1999) - 40.98% (1375 votes)
    Bears v Sea Eagles (Round 20, 1999) - 40.65% (1364 votes)

• Buckets of Blood - are you using Firefox or Internet Explorer?
    I find it doesn;t work for me with Firefox but if I use IE (booo hisss) it works fine.

Nice work Alien :slight_smile:
    I’m obviously far slower on the keyboard than you. 85 votes took me ~20 minutes.

• Steelers v Dragons (Round 5, 1998) - 17.71% (617 votes)
    (617 votes)Magpies v Tigers (Round 14, 1999) - 43.09% (1501 votes)
    (1501 votes)Bears v Sea Eagles (Round 20, 1999) - 39.19% (1365 votes)
    (1365 votes)

• @softlaw:

Buckets of Blood - are you using Firefox or Internet Explorer?
    I find it doesn;t work for me with Firefox but if I use IE (booo hisss) it works fine.

Nice work Alien :slight_smile:
    I’m obviously far slower on the keyboard than you. 85 votes took me ~20 minutes.

It seemed to be working for me just then….using firefox…someoen else was voting at the same time too…were over 1500 now…then the tally just stopped working, worked for 15 mins then stopped???

• ForumSupporter

@alien:

haha back infront

eat the silvertail scum and north sydney snobs

Steelers v Dragons (Round 5, 1998) - 18.36% (616 votes)
    Magpies v Tigers (Round 14, 1999) - 40.98% (1375 votes)
    Bears v Sea Eagles (Round 20, 1999) - 40.65% (1364 votes)

Working again for me…… 😃

Western Suburbs Magpies v Balmain Tigers
    (Round 14, 1999)
    These two foundation clubs met on 181 occasions before their merger in 2000, with Balmain registering 101 victories. Heading into this traditional match-up, Wests had won the previous four battles at Campbelltown. The Tigers, meanwhile, had lost four straight since defeating the Magpies in round eight, and they were sitting a point outside the top 10. In an unfortunate end to 93 years of history, Wests finished with the wooden spoon. Regardless, Brett Hodgson consistently delivered, and he played a crucial role in this encounter.

Just to wet the appetite…

Which match do you want to see on Chooseday Night Football?

Thanks for you vote!

Steelers v Dragons (Round 5, 1998) - 17.7% (617 votes)
    Magpies v Tigers (Round 14, 1999) - 43.08% (1501 votes)
    Bears v Sea Eagles (Round 20, 1999) - 39.2% (1366)

Let’s bury the scum Alien… 😆

• Banned

hey Geo, did you get the text message I sent you around midnight??? lol i hope i didnt wake you but it was an emergency. we were behind by 150 votes.

anyway i found a way that might make things quicker and easier for people. instead of going to refresh i just press the F5 button and instead of manually deleting browser history i just press ctrl + shift + delete

• @alien:

hey Geo, did you get the text message I sent you around midnight??? lol i hope i didnt wake you but it was an emergency. we were behind by 150 votes.

anyway i found a way that might make things quicker and easier for people. instead of going to refresh i just press the F5 button and instead of manually deleting browser history i just press ctrl + shift + delete

thanks alien champion on the case now.

Recent Topics