Your most unpopular opinion about league

Got this idea from another website.

What is your most unpopular opinion about league that most people would disagree with you about? No negging people for disagreeing.

Mine is that most of the ‘passion’ surrounding SOO is manufactured and not to be taken seriously.

what is ‘negging’?

the knights dragon game a couple of weeks ago… gus kept calling or hinting the game as boring coz it was just hit up, tackle, kick chase over and over again.

i quite enjoyed that game… and idk if most people consider that boring, but i enjoyed it.

actually… the way gus keeps placing so much importance of “game breakers” like hayne, benji, barba etc. and most of the times pays no attention to the workhorses…usually implementing that they are inferior to the “game breakers”… really gives me the shts

Benji is the most overrated player in the game now and doesn’t earn half of his paycheck anymore

Cameron Smith is a mediocre footballer, who has played his entire career in teams full of players who are brilliant.

Who the hell thinks that paris!??!

I think that josh Reynolds is a grub, he is dirty in every little thing he does, hits high, swings with the arm, sledges, hands all over the ball, hands all over face of players!

Grub!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

@Paris Cobbs:

Cameron Smith is a mediocre footballer, who has played his entire career in teams full of players who are brilliant.

I’m in the middle with this, but see what you are getting at.
I rarely see individual brilliance, it’s more consistently good!

@happy tiger:

Benji is the most overrated player in the game now and doesn’t earn half of his paycheck anymore

Lately, yes.

At his best, at least he could earn closer the 3/4 of his pay lol

Unpopular opinion? Well……

Cooper Cronk has only come good after a majority of his career in mediocrity, he has stood on the shoulders of giants while he plodded away until only in recent years becoming what could finally be considered a decent/top halfback in his own right. Something he never would have achieved at any other club that was following the cap.

Everyone acting like he was destined for this level is kidding themselves and nobody says anything because its akin to telling the emperor he has no clothes.

Love the idea behind this thread and it’s true because i disagree with pretty much everything everyone has said. Paticularly about Smith & Cronk and the “gamebreakers.”

Benji, i can live with

The NRL/Rugby League is fighting a losing battle in the western corridor of Sydney, and will never succeed. It needs to place expansion as its highest priority into Queensland and Western Australia if it is to have a future.

I think league is dying slowly. The battle it faces now with soccer and afl. It’s slowly fading and it will wont be long before we see Friday night a league on tv.

As someone involved in junior sport I think rugby league promotion is atrocious. The sport will lose out to AFL and soccer, both of which have great junior programs.

Remove the salary cap and make it survival of the fittest.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.