Is this Rumor true?

• Banned

I heard on 2ue tonight that Potter is looking to release Blair, Reddy and BMM next year to free up some money for a Marquee forward signing…I wonder how much truth there is to this…I for one hope its 100%.

Blair has been one of worst signings and BMM just fails to deliver…I believe Reddy is on his last year anyway…

• I find it hard to believe. As I understand it Reddy is off contract at the end of this season, so there’s no need for him to be released. As for Blair being released, if Potter didn’t rate him and wanted him gone, why does he consistently pick him in the starting line up? Same could be said about BMM.
    As for signing a marquee forward, I really don’t think there’s anyone of note on the open market for next season.

• Be nice, but who is there left on the open market to sign. If true, left our run too late

• wouldnt like reddy or bmm not re-signed or relseased

• Banned

Yeah I know what you mean…but Brandy and Gibbsy reckon the source was a reliable one…Milky on here seems to get the scoop on these lets see what he has to say…Maybe Potter is looking at a forward from the UK?

• @Fraze23:

I find it hard to believe. As I understand it Reddy is off contract at the end of this season, so there’s no need for him to be released. As for Blair being released, if Potter didn’t rate him and wanted him gone, why does he consistently pick him in the starting line up? Same could be said about BMM.
    As for signing a marquee forward, I really don’t think there’s anyone of note on the open market for next season.

Well if he demotes Blair with the way things are currently he will come under some very heavy criticism…
    If he had players fit and healthy he could afford to punish non performing players, like Blair in this case.

Potter would be looking to lose his job if he had to sit Blair out right now. We all know he is under performing but he is a test player with proven capabilities making it tough to drop especially at this time.

Reddy has done enough imo, put in the effort when given the chance so i would try to hang on to him if the $$$ werent gonna hurt us.

Wouldnt it be a miracle if we could get tuaki back 😢

• no other team would be vaguely interested in buying out any of blair’s contract unfortunately.

• Please please please I believe Blair has been a curse on our team.Paid overs and others have been released or are upset of players being released or just watching there lasiest team member collect the biggest pay cheque in the forward pack. Hi a loose loose loose situation.Dont care who we sign just get rid of that big lazy milking lard arse!!! 😈

• Well buy the sound of things were getting ready for a clean out when are sharks going to sign our players haha.

• @Love the WestsTigers:

@Fraze23:

I find it hard to believe. As I understand it Reddy is off contract at the end of this season, so there’s no need for him to be released. As for Blair being released, if Potter didn’t rate him and wanted him gone, why does he consistently pick him in the starting line up? Same could be said about BMM.

Well if he demotes Blair with the way things are currently he will come under some very heavy criticism…
    If he had players fit and healthy he could afford to punish non performing players, like Blair in this case.

Potter would be looking to lose his job if he had to sit Blair out right now. We all know he is under performing but he is a test player with proven capabilities making it tough to drop especially at this time.

Reddy has done enough imo, put in the effort when given the chance so i would try to hang on to him if the $$$ werent gonna hurt us.

Wouldnt it be a miracle if we could get tuaki back 😢

It’s been 4 yrs, let it go

• You know what, Blair would go well at the Dogs. They are making T-Rex look good, truth is he is good but you need to be playing with good back-rowers. Anyway, we may be seing Martin Kennedy and Michael Weyman in a Tigers jersey next year. Don’t mark my word though I may be wrong.

• Would be a massive shake up if true.

• BMM seems a bit odd, haven’t seen his stats this year. Anyone know metres, hit ups, minutes and tackles for him? Also, depends on how much he is on. Was a decently big signing for us as an up and coming junior I think so he could have been subject to significant pay rises to 250-300k even. Pure speculation though.

• I’d be happy to see the back of Blair and Reddy but BMM should be kept.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Be nice, but who is there left on the open market to sign. If true, left our run too late

If true Potter is confused unfortunately. Come on sharpen up starting from the management and coach.

Recent Topics