A night with the Wests Tigers coaching staff

• Courtesy of the official Wests Tigers website:

Saturday 11 May 2013 1:22 PM

Have you ever wondered what it is like to coach an NRL team?

This exclusive insiders function will give you all the answers you need on how the Wests Tigers operate.

The coaching panel will treat you as a Wests Tigers debutant, going through pre-match video, opposition review, match day tactics and individual player performance review.

The night will conclude with an open floor, question and answer session with the Wests Tigers coaching staff including Mick Potter, Royce Simmons, Steve Georgallis, Todd Payten and John Skandalis.

The evening will be full of laughter, information, but most of all the chance to get an inside look at what goes on at the club.

The event will take place in the Steve Waugh Room at the SCG on May 30; with tickets on sale now for $75 (includes a two course meal and drinks for two hours).

To book your seat, call Wests Tigers reception on (02) 8741 3300 or purchase your ticket online:
    http://www.weststigers.com.au/membership-portal

• @willow:

Courtesy of the official Wests Tigers website:

Saturday 11 May 2013 1:22 PM

Have you ever wondered what it is like to coach an NRL team?

This exclusive insiders function will give you all the answers you need on how the Wests Tigers operate.

The coaching panel will treat you as a Wests Tigers debutant, going through pre-match video, opposition review, match day tactics and individual player performance review.

The night will conclude with an open floor, question and answer session with the Wests Tigers coaching staff including Mick Potter, Royce Simmons, Steve Georgallis, Todd Payten and John Skandalis.

<big>The evening will be full of laughter</big>, information, but most of all the chance to get an inside look at what goes on at the club.

The event will take place in the Steve Waugh Room at the SCG on May 30; with tickets on sale now for $75 (includes a two course meal and drinks for two hours).

To book your seat, call Wests Tigers reception on (02) 8741 3300 or purchase your ticket online:
    http://www.weststigers.com.au/membership-portal

No doubt

• Is that $75.00 they pay us if we go ?

Are they so delusional that they believe we would pay money for that "privilege " ?

• Whoa that’s awesome. If I was in Sydney I would SO go to that. So many curlies.

• Actually its a pretty fair price imo….and might be interesting

• I don’t know how much fun it would be seeing a grown man in the foetal position sucking his thumb muttering about how Benji used to be a Golden Boot winner

• Changed my mind….does sound interesting on second read. Shall we form a table ?

• We so need to form a table - I reckon they’d kick us out within 30 minutes at most.

Im there with Bells on if anyone else is keen

• My question to Roycie . “So your role when Sheens was coach was to check his bingo and keno numbers ,what is your role with Potter ,combing his hair ?”

• *Ticket proceeds will go to buying the next over-age has been

• I think they need to add Jabba the Hut to the panel. My word he has some explaining to do

• Banned

You can’t make this shit up. Aside from Potter and Payten, the rest of these blokes should be at Centrelink.

• Banned

What fantastic timing….they are going to get their arses kicked during the Q and A

• @happy tiger:

My question to Roycie . “So your role when Sheens was coach was to check his bingo and keno numbers ,what is your role with Potter ,combing his hair ?”

Hi Happy

I would love to answer that question. Come and pay $75 and you can ask.

P.s. don’t underestimated the witches hats.

• @happy tiger:

My question to Roycie . “So your role when Sheens was coach was to check his bingo and keno numbers ,what is your role with Potter ,combing his hair ?”

Hi Happy

I would love to answer that question. Come and pay $75 and you can ask.

P.s. don’t underestimated the witches hats.

Recent Topics