A night with the Wests Tigers coaching staff

Maybe some of us who cant make it could chip in for a proxy table on behalf of the forum we can then submitthe questions we would like raised 😆

@Royce:

@happy tiger:

My question to Roycie . “So your role when Sheens was coach was to check his bingo and keno numbers ,what is your role with Potter ,combing his hair ?”

Hi Happy

I would love to answer that question. Come and pay $75 and you can ask.

P.s. don’t underestimated the witches hats.

Or the Tennis balls ,hey Royce,just ask Todd Payten

You probably cost us a premiership ,you eyeless pinhead

what a joke… they want us to pay $75 for them to tell us how you run a club and getting the wooden spoon .

$15 would be fair value.
would like to see an answer to a simple question, " why don’t the players run straight and hard". I was always under impression, shortest distance is in a straight line.

If you don’t want to go don’t . Sounds like a really great night and really interesting to me and for only $75 that is really cheap I would have thought that would of cost more like 200

Two hours drinks package for $75. Yeah I think I could make it worth my money

Got my ticket when they first announced it on Twitter… Before the Broncos game I think. Jumped at it because it suits my interests.
Happy to ask questions within reason, I’m not the most confrontational person though.
Hopefully Tallis’ go at Blair will start to mount some pressure on Potter and we can maybe continue that if he is still playing by then.

Is this for members only? Definitely interested in going

Can’t make it. Is anyone thinking of going and filming the open forum?

Bump

It’s this Thursday night and apparently most of the questions we have to send in so they can be added to the program (probably just to make sure there aren’t any provoking questions tbh)

@Anthism:

Bump

It’s this Thursday night and apparently most of the questions we have to send in so they can be added to the program (probably just to make sure there aren’t any provoking questions tbh)

The federal ALP aren’t organising it are they!! censoring the questions. What ever happened to free speech and the ability of grown men in position to talk honestly and with conviction. I would not attend on that alone why bother !

Forgot about this.
I rang the club about some details a few weeks ago.
The tone the girl had on the other end was one where I got the impression I was bothering her, she was busy …very poor.

Hey Ink,

Excuse me for asking, but have you ever had an experience with Wests Tigers that didn’t leave you disappointed???

Serious question. I’m just wondering.

Crikey what a whinge fest this thread is.

I would go.Sounds pretty cheap to me,

@owley girl:

Hey Ink,

Excuse me for asking, but have you ever had an experience with Wests Tigers that didn’t leave you disappointed???

Serious question. I’m just wondering.

I think we know the answer to that question owley…. 😆 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.