Ship off Blair to Japanese Rugby

• How the frick can we send Blair to Japanese Rugby?

Does anyone have any Contacts?

He should love it won’t tackle
    Won’t run with ball
    Get paid even more
    :wtf :brick:

• They wouldn’t take him.At the moment I don’t think any team would.

• he is so bad, honestly thought he would lift for the game. I really wanna sock him in the face, not too concerned about my safety since all he does is miss tackles and miss punches (battle of brookie).

• Surely that will force the coach’s hand. Got to shake hands with Fletcher after that.

And we are stuck with paying his salary for the next two years after this.

• Bludger Blair they wouldn’t want him in Japan.Wonder what his media article will read this week!!!

• Banned

He had a couple of good moments and I caught him putting a big effort in during some stages. He also missed so many critical tackles it isn’t funny. His overall performance was terrible.

• I’d rather ship him off to the glue factory…

• Japanese rugby wouldn’t want him, seriously!

• I have been on the fence with Blair, and hoping he would show up game after game … This is a big call from me but I have given up all hope.

Sorry mate you have nothing. Benji tackles better.

• Seriously has this guy done ANYTHING for us this year? Tries? Tackle break? Try save?

• I got the perfect job absolute perfect and Chanel nine can help. I reckon we suite him up and reintroduce Humphrey B Bear but this version can be called Humphrey B Blair the kids would love it. Soft , useless big bear(Blair). No chance he would harm any one. Japanese rugby union is way to tough

• @Eye Of Da Tiger:

I got the perfect job absolute perfect and Chanel nine can help. I reckon we suite him up and reintroduce Humphrey B Bear but this version can be called Humphrey B Blair the kids would love it. Soft , useless big bear(Blair). No chance he would harm any one. Japanese rugby union is way to tough

Mate that is the funnest thing I have read on this forum…GOLD 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

But seriously so true

• @Westie:

@Eye Of Da Tiger:

I got the perfect job absolute perfect and Chanel nine can help. I reckon we suite him up and reintroduce Humphrey B Bear but this version can be called Humphrey B Blair the kids would love it. Soft , useless big bear(Blair). No chance he would harm any one. Japanese rugby union is way to tough

Mate that is the funnest thing I have read on this forum…GOLD 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

But seriously so true

Mate I reckon he would fit the suite without alterations. He wouldn’t need to answer to anybody either mmm mmm . Absolute perfect job

• 4 runs for 37 meters.

THIS GUY IS SURELY TAKING THE PISS OUT OF US

:deadhorse:

• I stood up for this bloke all last year & early this year but he is shocking, I hope he doesnt fall over his wallet when he runs out onto the ground to-night.

Recent Topics