Is this possible?

• I have a strong feeling that NSW will win this years State Of Origin!!If the planets align and ths happens, will the inclusion of a player under investigation of ASADA (if he is found guilty of doping) mean that the title could be taken off the blues?

• I think the guidelines is 2 players, and the Title can be stripped…. At the end of the day, the NRL are the ones who would have to make that call, and by the way they are hindering this process, I doubt it would happen.

NSW are gona win :roll

• i wonder what would happen if the asada investigation finds that maroons have taken illegal drugs for 7 years… would that mean nsw won origin 10 years in a row??? UP THE BLUES !

• Banned

Perish the thought, Nate! Anyway, I thought the ASADA investigation was called off?

• Not called off Flip… They have just cancelled the interview process with the Sharkies.

• Banned

@Tiger Watto:

Not called off Flip… They have just cancelled the interview process with the Sharkies.

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying that, cheers Watto.

• for some time we have been giving Laurie Daley as bit of a serve in relation to his comments in the media.
    what are we all going to think of him, if he indeed does guide NSW to an Origin series win.
    will the jibes at him stop?
    I fully accept / undesrtand this is a massive ask, but stranger things have happened.

• @Tiger Watto:

I think the guidelines is 2 players, and the Title can be stripped…. At the end of the day, the NRL are the ones who would have to make that call, and by the way they are hindering this process, I doubt it would happen.

So if an 80 minute prop from the shire and a former skinny winger/come huge centre playing for the raiders are selected then this opens the doors to the possibility of the title being stripped??

• @Flippedy:

Perish the thought, Nate! Anyway, I thought the ASADA investigation was called off?

My understanding was because the complete lack of respect shown by the Cronulla players ASADA have basically said that they won’t interview anyone else at this stage and could just make a ruling on the info they have

But also having said that , the 6 month pleas are also off the table , any Sharks player will get the full 2 year ban now

• My other understanding is that if 2 players have represented either Qld ,NSW ,Australia or NZ in 2013 they (Australia or NZ ) will be banned from the World Cup

Maybe it is worth throwing some money on the Poms to win the World Cup ,they would be at very healthy odds in win it and if both us or NZ weren’t there they would be a lay down misiere to win it

• @Tiger Watto:

I think the guidelines is 2 players, and the Title can be stripped…. At the end of the day, the NRL are the ones who would have to make that call, and by the way they are hindering this process, I doubt it would happen.

hmmm - i can think of one shark and one eagle

Recent Topics