Should be a win

• Cowgirls have no idea how to win in Sydney
    we always beat the cowgirls in Sydney
    we are due for a win.
    we are at one of our REAL home grounds

if we can’t win this game we won’ win another game this year PERIOD.

it has to be a win or signs point to it.

Win Win WIn

• Yep it’s a must-win game to avoid the spoon. If we can’t win we have to play very well and just miss it due to reffing or extremely good performance from the cowboys to have any chance of avoiding the spoon.

Already missed out ‘must-win’ games to make the 8 (dragons and sharks). So now it’s just a matter of not getting beaten by the warriors.

• I give us a fair chance, unlike last week when I was busy checking the odds for the 36 1/2 point start.

• I Just I don’t know……wouldn’t bet he house it.

Right now we are completely de-moralised and anything could happen. I’ll wait and see what team potter names on Tuesday.

• as we have seen in the past, a week of turmoil, can actually inspire the team to perform well and win.
    am more confident this week of a wests-tigers win.

• Should get decent odds

• I wouldn’t tip us against the Maggies RMC side atm

• Jesus you guys are completely delusional.

Ask yourself 1 question before every game, will we get beat by 50, or can we hold it to only about a 20 pt margin.

The better state cup teams would give us a touch-up at present.

• It’ll be a tough ask getting a win, however if Anasta does make that comeback, I expect that to give our younger guys a lift and you just never know what can happen. I expect Sirro may end up at lock this week and Fulton to push Blair to the bench. Never say never guys.

• If the Wests Tigers team believe they can win, train well this week with Potter exposing soul and are prepared to put their bodies on the line they will, with the priceless support of the Leichhardt crowd, get back on track this week with a win. Please turn up all Wests Tigers Supporters!

• will be a win !

• @Tigerpete:

It’ll be a tough ask getting a win, however if Anasta does make that comeback, I expect that to give our younger guys a lift and you just never know what can happen. I expect Sirro may end up at lock this week and Fulton to push Blair to the bench. Never say never guys.

Anasta isnt due back till round 12 but i have a good feeling we will see him friday.

People will call him old and out of sorts but he is exactly what we need right now. All the experience, he will take control in the halves and take the pressure of Benji. And if Benji runs like he did on friday we will be back in winning books.

That is Potter doesnt put Anasta back in 2nd row when he returns. It will be a real shame.

• I like the Positivity , we have to be and support our team . Booing them of the field won’t do nothing for there confidence , let’s not make it any harder than it is already for the young kids in the side

• I’ll go Wests Tigers 13 Cowboys 12

• Banned

No way in hell we will win. If you arent prepared to put your body on the line in defence you cant win in the NRL.

Cowboys by 20+

Recent Topics