Ladder

If we win tomorrow we will be just 4 points behind 6th, and only the Cowboys will have a far superior for and against (although that can be all but wiped out with a 50 point thrashing tomorrow!).

Team P W L D B +/- Pt
St George Illawarra Dragons 17 13 4 0 2 181 30
Canterbury Bulldogs 17 13 4 0 2 123 28
Gold Coast Titans 17 11 6 0 2 31 26
Melbourne Storm 16 10 5 1 2 93 25
Newcastle Knights 17 10 7 0 2 48 24
North Queensland Cowboys 16 9 7 0 2 114 22
Brisbane Broncos 17 9 8 0 2 -65 22
Penrith Panthers 16 8 8 0 2 5 20

Manly Sea Eagles 16 8 8 0 2 3 20
South Sydney Rabbitohs 17 7 9 1 2 -8 19
Wests Tigers 16 6 10 0 2 -22 16
Canberra Raiders 16 6 10 0 2 -52 16
New Zealand Warriors 16 5 10 1 2 -77 15
Parramatta Eels 16 5 10 1 2 -129 15
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks 16 5 11 0 2 -73 14
Sydney Roosters 16 4 12 0 2 -172 12

All byes are added to that ladder too.

I thought our season was well and truely over, but if we can get the two points tomorrow and get a roll on, who knows? We also have a few games coming up we should win.

Give it your best boys!

Tomorrow ia massive for us……we win and we are right back in the mix.

Very excited about tomorrow.

A big win and smash Thurston would be sublime…oh and of course a big crowd to watch it all.

Fire up!!!

At first glance the Souths win over Brisbane didn’t do us any favours, but if souths drop a few games then last night’s result might play into our hands.

A victory tomorrow would put us one win behind Brisbane - nice!

Obviously a Cronulla and a Canberra victory tonight would be VERY advantageous for us

but at the end of the round, the only result that matters is tomorrows: 60-0 Tigers will do me nicely! 😃

We need some big wins. We must get that for and against into big positive territory! Looking forward to that starting tomorrow. A win will do but if they can put a few point on them - brilliant.

First things first, we need to win tomorrow because we have an away trip to Canberra the following Sunday. It would be nice if the Raiders can get a win up against Penrith this weekend because that will help the Tigers if they win tomorrow.

This round isnt helping us much AT ALL.

Souths win puts them on 19 with us on 16. Had they lost and we won we wouldve jumped over them. Plus their 32 point win significantly boosts their F/A. Now move on to -8 and we’re on -22.

Manly who are in 9th on 20 play the Sharks at Toyota Park tonight. Thinking a Manly win even with their Origin backups.

Penrith who are 8th on 20 play the Raiders at Penrith tonight. This game is horrible as we need both these teams to lose because Canberra are in 12th on 16 points too however our points diff is 30 better than theirs (-22 against -52).

The Warriors are on 15 and play the Roosters on Sunday at the SFS. Tipping them to move to 17 points at the end of the weekend.

So overall, worst case scenario is Raiders beat Penrith to move to 18, Warriors beat the Roosters to move to 17 and Parra beat the Storm on Monday night at Parra to also move to 17, leaving us back in 14th.

Plus, if we get belted by the Cows and the teams above rack up big scores only puts our chances even more through the cleaners.

Come on Tiges, big win tomorrow!!! The season is deadset on the line!

Souths for-and-against doesn’t really enter the equation because they have had a draw. Unless either they or we have a draw at some stage, we can’t finish on equal points with them.

@Juro:

Souths for-and-against doesn’t really enter the equation because they have had a draw. Unless either they or we have a draw at some stage, we can’t finish on equal points with them.

Trueeeeee that.

I think we can count on Panthers not winning many more games. Same could be said for the Broncos if they keep playing like they did last night.

I wouldn’t be getting carried away with the Rabbits… they beat a panthers side minus their stars and with many injuries… then they beat a bronco’s side after they had no rest from one of the hardest origin games in years… They’ll struggle to win much of their remaining games imo…

Panthers will have a tight game against the Raiders imo… while a win should be on the cards for them, it’s a game that can definitely go the other way… Comeon raiders!

Manly should beat Sharks no doubt… but who knows… stranger things have happened… go the Sharkies

And the Warriors imo have looked the worst side in the comp now for a few weeks… I’m tipping a Roosters win…

We need this win!! Comeon tigers!!! I don’t wana see an effort like the Rabbits game at LO when we needed the victory and got trampled!

@Kaiser:

I wouldn’t be getting carried away with the Rabbits… they beat a panthers side minus their stars and with many injuries… then they beat a bronco’s side after they had no rest from one of the hardest origin games in years… They’ll struggle to win much of their remaining games imo…

But it’s those games that can get you over the line and into the finals… 6 weeks ago if you had looked ahead to this game you’d say the Broncos by 50, but yes, due to Origin they were very much affected. But hey, Souths got the 2 points anyway and thats what matters. Its that time of the year when “mathematically” gets thrown around heaps.

It is a definitely a vital game for the Tigers. I reserve judgement on our chances for the top 8 after I watch us tomorrow.

We’ll win i reckon, but it is still going to be a tough time making the top 8. we can only allow 2 losses MAXIMUM unless top 8 teams start losing.

Tounge and Tom L-L both off the field in the Panthers/Raiders game, hopefully out next week

Sharks up 22-16. An upset win over Manly would be nice. Still a long long way to go.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme