Online petition to remove board

• http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-the-rot-remove-the-current-weststigers-boardw/

Want 10, 000 signatures, can any one tell me what to do with it after ?

• File it. Then get these 10,000 people to join one or both of the football clubs and do it properly…

• Banned

Have to become voting members of either balmain or wests and kick the jokers out. Though finding canditates to stand won’t be easy as we need 10 people. 5 from balmain and 5 from wests. Have 15 people already to become voting members. Only need 50-60 votes to be elected to either board.

• the issue is NOT who is there, it is the structure of board. I dont wanta Balmain vs Wests board I want a Wests Tigers board that way, even if they are idiots (although id much rather they not be) at least they arent wasting the club’s money bickering all day.

• How do I become a voting member . I’m currently a member of wests Ashfield but they didn’t say anything about voting rights. I think all the leagues and football clubs should merge into one organisation

• Banned

Heading down to tigers at five dock 2mz to enquire will keep ya updated. Think need to be a member of the football clubs not leagues club though I could be wrong

• @Hitup:

Heading down to tigers at five dock 2mz to enquire will keep ya updated. Think need to be a member of the football clubs not leagues club though I could be wrong

Yes you need to be a member of the Football Club. It was separate but I think I saw them offering Football Club membership linked to the leagues club membership. Oddly enough I am a football club member but let my leagues club membership lapse so maybe I’m not sure if that is still the case.

Note that you have to me a financial member for a certain amount of time before you can even vote. I believe it is 2 years but you need to check that out. It could be 3 even…

• @pHyR3:

the issue is NOT who is there, it is the structure of board. I dont wanta Balmain vs Wests board I want a Wests Tigers board that way, even if they are idiots (although id much rather they not be) at least they arent wasting the club’s money bickering all day.

I agree completly, if its still the same structure we will still be dished up the same rubbish, i know it’s a long shot but i will roll over laughing if the petition has more signature’s than there are wests tigers members. :roll

• Banned

Spread the word get it signed ppl i will also laugh if we get more than the member base lol email it and drop it off to nrl n concord

• @Hitup:

Spread the word get it signed ppl i will also laugh if we get more than the member base lol email it and drop it off to nrl n concord

Its pointless to sign it as it will achieve nothing, all a online petition is a collection of +1’s with nothing behind it.

Become a member of Balmain or Western Suburbs and do it properly.

Work within the structure that is in place.

• As above, pay 90 clams over 3 years ( have to be a member for 3 years to get a vote) and have a meaningful say.

• For years Wests Tigers have advertised for “members”

The reality is you are not a member, you are just season ticket holder.

Wests Tigers is a private company. Wests Tigers Ltd.

It has 10 shares. 4 shareholders.

5 x Balmain Football Club
    5 x Wests Group

(Wests Group)
    3 x Wests Ashfield
    1x Wests Campbelltown
    1 x Western Suburbs Magpies F.C.

Want to help guide the direction of the club, we need active members within these shareholders.

For Wests Ashfield you want to be a General Member not a social member. But you need to be a Social Member for 3 years before you can apply to be a General Member.

• @Boonboon2:

How do I become a voting member . I’m currently a member of wests Ashfield but they didn’t say anything about voting rights. I think all the leagues and football clubs should merge into one organisation

This is another reality

WTs have NEVER as far as im aware informed people/supporters/"members’ just how to go about having a say on who runs things at their club.

This needs to change too if the current structure remains……but the fact is why would a WTs fan want to join a Magpies or Balmain FC?

Its ridiculous

• Ahh, because if they want a say that’s whats required

• Its retarded

Its like FOX saying I have to have all these crap channels when all I want is the sports channels.

Its wrong. It needs to be changed and the sooner the better.

Recent Topics