Assisstant coach

• i dont think any of us are happy with the current assistants we have in royce and steve.

who are some of your options as assistants?

i personally hope to see brad fittler here, what would be the other options considering the money we supposedly have?

• Banned

I would promote Todd payten to assistant coach I would try and snatch Trent Barrett from Penrith.

• @Hitup:

I would promote Todd payten to assistant coach I would try and snatch Trent Barrett from Penrith.

That would be way better than what we have,Royce and Georgie are not cutting it.

• Banned

Could also bring in someone like Joel Caine for goal kicking coach, I dunno I have 2 many ideas and half ain’t any good lol

• @Hitup:

Could also bring in someone like Joel Caine for goal kicking coach, I dunno I have 2 many ideas and half ain’t any good lol

Your ideas cant be any worse than we have now i chose Hitup. 😆

• Banned

@liltiger:

@Hitup:

Your ideas cant be any worse than we have now i chose Hitup. 😆

Ahahah sign me up with liltiger my offsider 😆

• First guy I thought of was Trent Barrett too. Didn’t know he’s at Penrith. He’d be great to have around while we develop Brooks and Moses too.

I think we need to get on to a halves consulting type coach like what both Johns brothers have done with numerous clubs over the years. Maybe Lockyer needs a side job? Can’t think of any other decent halves who have retired recently

• Banned

Tim Sheens would make a great assistant coach

• Bret Kirmorley, Steve Fowkes

• Jason Talyor…. this guy is a brilliant tactician and has a great footy brain would have as an assistant in a flash .

• Steve Folkes and Michael Hagan

• Brad Fittler

• @alexaki:

Tim Sheens would make a great assistant coach

For the amount of $$ were still paying he should be running the water out or something…

Cant we force him to take a role with the club.

• @Snake:

Jason Talyor…. this guy is a brilliant tactician and has a great footy brain would have as an assistant in a flash .

second this…

• Can someone explain how Tim Sheens can collect a pay cheque for doing nothing, I know this is due to his contract being terminated and this is his payout by installments but was there a clause that if he did not coach he was exempt from taking any other roles in the Tigers employment. Surely as in Adam Blairs case we can choose to play him where ever as its the Clubs perogative to use him this way but in Tim Sheens case he dictated what role or non role he would take and still collect the payments. The contract was obviously skewed in his favour or not thought out before he was let go. Sorry if this has been explained previously but I could not understand why he was not pushed to act in some capacity in the club to earn his payments. Even if it did not suit him it may have accellerated a search by him to find another gig and let the Club out of the contract.

Recent Topics