Humphreys' Replacement?

• I don’t know anywhere near enough about the club, the man or business to have some sort of educated opinion, but with Ron Gauci being replaced after the Storm have been sold, would/should he be considered as a potential replacement? Like I said I don’t know anything about him or his processes, but the work he’s done with the post-salary cap drama Storm to turn them around must surely speak for something. I’ve got no idea of the politics within the Wests board, but from an outsiders perspective he definitely looks like he’d be worth the effort. Thoughts?

• I would say Grant Mayer would be next in line at the tigers, though I also hear he is in the running for the Bulldogs job.

• Banned

Grant Mayer would be it, twitted I have withdrawan from the dogs job the other day.
    Has runs on the board with dealing with dysfunctional board at manly.

• Mayer is not running for the Bulldogs job.

• Then I would be happy with Mayer, seems like a smart operator from my talks with him at fan days and member forums.

• Brian Waldron

• I’m available and would at least ensure the coach’s employment contract was drafted appropriately….

• IMO there was a reason Mayer was hired at the beginning of the season …and know we know why. Seems the fear of losing him to the Dogs has brought forward the timeframe for Humphreys replacement.

• Benji has put his hand up. Apparently he sees it as a good way to get all his mates back to the club.

• Bring back Noyce

• @snowleopard:

IMO there was a reason Mayer was hired at the beginning of the season …and know we know why. Seems the fear of losing him to the Dogs has brought forward the timeframe for Humphreys replacement.

This worries me,.

Everyone we sign turn out to be duds

• Good point Ink…didn’t think of that. Let’s hope that if he does get the job this case is an exception .

• Mayer …how exciting !

• @snowleopard:

Good point Ink…didn’t think of that. Let’s hope that if he does get the job this case is an exception .

Yeah…we gotta get one right every now and then…

• Interesting that mayer (the early favourite) pulls out of the race for the bulldogs top job just days after Humphreys steps down.

Mayer has done some good things in his current role with the club and would do a good job as CEO.

Recent Topics