Marshall the Waratah?

Heard from a little bird that the NSW Waratah’s have offered Benji 650K a season for three years. Haven’t been able to confirm it and have not heard it anywhere else. Just putting this rumor out there.

Just spoke to my source, he said roughly he is a kiwi so he can probably play (tongue in cheek), at this stage no advances have been made, but of course it would nice to have him play, he than asked if I had is number, again tongue in cheek.

Would happily trade him for Folau

Let him go and sign Ciraldo and Plum from Penrith

Benji has made it quiet clear in the last 24hrs he intends to GO NOWHERE unless the club does not want him…so forget about these Rumours about benji leaving folks…

@Milky:

Let him go and sign Ciraldo and Plum from Penrith

Hope your joking if not that’s ridiculous

Plum would be a good signing.

@alexaki:

Benji has made it quiet clear in the last 24hrs he intends to GO NOWHERE unless the club does not want him…so forget about these Rumours about benji leaving folks…

I don’t want him to go anywhere, just heard an offer that I have not heard before. He is due a contract upgrade and he wants to secure his future. Members are entitled to know everything and due to the fact that most contract discussions are very secretive rumors are all we have. The club has a hard decision to make regarding Benji.

Throw in Blair as well, 2 for 1 deal!

I see Marshall as more the frangiapani than a waratah
\

@madunit:

Plum would be a good signing.

Breed em tough in Humula eh?

Would rather Adam Docker….but we’d be 3 figure odds there

He’s from Ladysmith actually.

He’s a better defender than any of our back rowers

@alexaki:

Good call.

Unless we hear it from the horses mouth im not believing any birdy… 😆

@madunit:

He’s from Ladysmith actually.

He’s a better defender than any of our back rowers

Apart from Fulton do we have any backrowers ??

Exactly.

He wouldn’t be overly expensive, adds starch to our defence, always does the dirty work and would be happy to return to the club now that Sheens has left.

WHO’S your source?

WHEN did the source tell you this?

WHAT context did they tell you this in?

Give us this or just don’t say anything!