Rumblings im hearing ft galloway

• from what i am hearing
    galloway will not be re-signed for next year, potter believes he is asking for too much and considering how little he is on the field the past two years I don’t blame him
    im hearing there is talk about tigers being linked with young wighton form the raiders and kahu from the broncos
    marshall has been linked with a variety of clubs; penrith, nz and sharks, no inside info on who he is likely to look at. I’m hoping he moves on, not only for the tigers but for his career

• let galloway go frees up some money that could be uslefull. jack Wighton is a super player with a lot of talent but still very young and could develop into a backrower from centre. Also if Benji moves to the sharks well then it really would be the tiger sharks, but for some reason i dont think he will be moving on as much as i would like to see within 2 years young moses and Brooks our long term halves. that would free up a lot up money to buy some super back rowers who would make us a team to be reckoned with

• Hope you are on the money, I would be having a party on this forum.

1. James Tedesco
    2. Jordan Kahu
    3. Jack Wighton
    4. David Nofolauama
    5. Marika Koroibete

But where does Richards and Big T fit?

• dont really want Kahu though much rather Big T or Richards

• I would prefer the 1-5 to look this way

1.Tedesco
    2.Nofolauama
    3. Wighton
    4.Ayshford
    5.Richards

• Well we all know there is going to be a clean out and its about to start hopfully your on the mark we need good props and a few second rowers.

• Banned

Wighton is the one we need, Micky paea wants a return solid front rower runs hard and will be half the price of Keith.

1. Tedesco
    2. Richards
    3. Nofo
    4. Wighton
    5. Koro

• Wighton is a beast, he would be a massive signing.

• @nuggetron:

from what i am hearing
    galloway will not be re-signed for next year, potter believes he is asking for too much and considering how little he is on the field the past two years I don’t blame him
    im hearing there is talk about tigers being linked with young wighton form the raiders and kahu from the broncos
    marshall has been linked with a variety of clubs; penrith, nz and sharks, no inside info on who he is likely to look at. I’m hoping he moves on, not only for the tigers but for his career

But Wighton is not off contract until next year ??

• agree with the wighton being a beast and a huge signing
    just the rumors im hearing of course
    kahu i don;t really understand either, apparently has some ball playing skill but we dont really need a half with the juniors coming along nicely
    im thinking marshall will go to the warriors if he goes, penrith have soward and in deep talks with wallace so dont need marshall, sharks surely wont be able to afford marshall

just need someone to buy blair, should of sold him with miller as a package haha

• Tuned out after ‘Marshall to Warriors’ His missus has a job here, she won’t let him.

• Young Jack Wighton would be an awesome signing. He is a real talent and would solve the lack of strike in the outside backs that has showed it’s head this season.

Big Keith is a favourite of mine but asking for a pay increase would be a mistake with the injuries he has had at this club.

• @Milky:

Tuned out after ‘Marshall to Warriors’ His missus has a job here, she won’t let him.

if it came down to im not moving because i have a job here, then i would say that a million dollars a year would be more than she makes
    but he has family there which would also add to the reasoning

• Wasn’t Jordan Kahu part of the Kareebra program and he originally was going to the Tigers a few years back but reneged and wanted to play with the Bronco’s ? So not sure whay we would be after him ?

• @Muffstar:

Wasn’t Jordan Kahu part of the Kareebra program and he originally was going to the Tigers a few years back but reneged and wanted to play with the Bronco’s ? So not sure whay we would be after him ?

that and the broncos have stuck by him for two knee reconstructions. not that loyalty means much anymore. but yes he was and did.
    i repeat its just rumors that im hearing from people who know people. there’s always the chance of it been a fisherman story

Recent Topics