this just my opinion.
but its hard to like coach michael potter when we are last. over the course of 10 rounds this is what i have seen and dont like/understand what michael potter has done:
1. Benching our beloved captain Robbie Farah who is an 80 minute player. The current origin Hooker throughout the game.
2. Benching marhsall from starting line up and replacing him with a 2nd rower
3. adam blair at lock, then 2nd row and now prop. how are you not seeing how bad he is
4. The amount of time it took to realize teddy should be at fullback
5. he still havent worked out that sironen is not only not a 5/8 but he definately isnt a halfback. HE IS A BACKROWER! ever heard of a ball playing forward?
6. he said something along the lines of im not always going to be on players good side but im doing what needs to be done for the team. Where is the unity?
7. he need to sack your conditioning staff. the injuries… every year the injuries. do some damn research and get better people for the job.
8. although he can be applauded for trying new things however if these new things always backfire then maybe its time to go back to the basics, with a formula that is tried and true then maybe try it a lil later in smaller doses until you have a better success rate.
9. so far its pretty clear his lack of any NRL coaching experience is shining bright and its to date very clear why we are last.
im hoping things start picking up, i would love nothing more for tigers to start turning things around. this would all be moot. ill always support the tigers but man im not digging our coach. sorry harry.