How good is Leichhardt Oval

• Just watched the preiview done by blocker roach on Leichhardt Oval and the memories come flooding back. If you havent watched it heres the link

Makes you remember what its like to follow the mighty Wests Tigers. Through thick and thin i was a proud magpie and have felt the heart ache that is losing but if anything could turn us around its a packed Leichhardt Oval.

A true fan digs in when its tough and supports the team through rain, hail and shine. We all know its raining but we should all do our bit to help ,especially our young breed, kick start a season that is far from dead.

:sign:
    Hodgo

• Yeah I enjoyed it! I missed the game there earlier in the year so i’m desperate to get back there on Friday. 2 sleeps to go!

• damnnn….wish i could go! 😦 i’ll be there next year to support the boys, even though right now is when they really need us supporters

• Banned

A great night at LO to watch the resurgent tiges win… Crowd noise sounded like 15000 fans … Great atmosphere

• Loved the way the Players came round to the crowd after the game, was standing next to Blair when he climbed up on the fence to kiss his young child , thought it was a very touching moment for him. Just love Leichhardt its a great ground to watch the footy from.

• I couldn’t make to last night’s game, but I watched it on TV but there was no comparison in terms of atmosphere, when you compared the 2 games.
    On the TV you cold have sworn there were more than double the fans at Leichhardt oval than at ANZ stadium.
    Good you fans that braved the elements.

• Massive wrap to all who went to the game.

You embodied what being a fan is really all about - bloody well done peeps!!

• Was there at LO, loved every minute of it.

Thanks for all you other fans who turned up, we sure made a lot of noise for 7000 people!

• i tip my hat off to all of you that went.

i hope the players had a good hard look at you.

• The crowd was anamalistic. You could feel the… passion… lol at every contentious referring decision.

7k crowd and it was like a fortress we were defending. The rain made it feel like such a battle!

There was no way the Cows had a chance of coming out on top haha!

• @Adman:

The crowd was anamalistic. You could feel the… passion… lol at every contentious referring decision.

7k crowd and it was like a fortress we were defending. The rain made it feel like such a battle!

There was no way the Cows had a chance of coming out on top haha!

For some reason the rain always adds a lot of passion to a game….nothing like getting soaked and screaming yourself hoarse cheering your team to a victory while consuming a few cans! Congratulations to all the hearty souls who braved the wet and our poor form to go to the game last night, the atmosphere sounded great on the telly! :sign:

• Leichhardt Oval was electric last night. You could tell from the first minute that all of us die hards were there for one thing and one thing only……to scream the team to victory!
    There was no way we were leaving with anything less.
    Great night and restored my faith in my fellow ‘supporters’.
    Go Tigers!

• Just starting to get my voice back.Lol was sitting 3 rows back on the concourse behind the cowgirls bench.We let them know where they were

• I honsetly think the crowd got the boys home on Friday night. I think a few of them were rather flattered that 7000 turned up in that weather on the back of 7-straight losses. Robbie and the boys did it for the die-hards. I thought the atmosphere was great and well worth the trek in the rain!

• lost my voice for 2 days from screaming so loud on the hill, was an amazing night with only the die-hards attending. And when David scored the last try and it came up as a try on the big screen the crowd went up as one with randoms hugging randoms, was just a great moment. Rain adds so much more passion to the game. congrats to everyone who got out to the best ground in Sydney !!

Recent Topics