Benji Marshall v Fatty on the footy show

• Disgrace is the only word I can describe that “interview”
    He can be a brilliant player, but he really needs to pull his head in.
    You got dropped for 17 minutes, you didn’t lose your dog, suck it up and get over yourself.

• i thought th interview and Benji was good . i really respect his honesty thier is so little of it from sportspeople

• The most concerning (well depends how you look at it) thing was how he answered the question if another club offered him a contract.

He certainly didn’t show much desire to stay…he looked over it all

• Why dont you tell us what he said, rather than how he looked?

• Banned

Yeh, the hat he was wearing says it all, thinks hes more of a celebrity now than a player, nothing more to say on that.

• He hasn’t been playing well enough, simple as that. If he had have played well earlier in the year he wouldn’t have been demoted.

I liked Tallis’ comments after the interview. He supported Potter for making the tough calls.

If Blair doesn’t perform this week then I think his next decision could be an easier one.

• @DonnyBrasco:

Disgrace is the only word I can describe that “interview”
    You got dropped for 17 minutes, you didn’t lose your dog, suck it up and get over yourself.

Its all about pride… It hurts the most. He got benched, he was genuinely surprised that he could actually be dropped hence his reaction and the carrying on that he wasnt happy.
    But in honesty Blair can be benched and should have been but Potter has let that slide so far.
    Footy Show Panel mentioned that too.

• Thought it was all good…

Liked how he said the benching was a trial by media… he nurtured that profile, put alot of effort into it, so if it is the best way to get to him when all other avenues fail then so be it.

• Banned

He looked like he didn’t care when asked if he wanted to stay or if a new club came in.
    lets hope he can produce for us and himself because not many other teams would want him on current form.
    Tallis words I agreed with most after the interview. This is blairs last chance he will be playin nsw cup if he puts on a performance like last weekend

• @Love the WestsTigers:

@DonnyBrasco:

Disgrace is the only word I can describe that “interview”

Its all about pride… It hurts the most. He got benched, he was genuinely surprised that he could actually be dropped hence his reaction and the carrying on that he wasnt happy.
    But in honesty Blair can be benched and should have been but Potter has let that slide so far.
    Footy Show Panel mentioned that too.

We have already exhausted our 2nd tier of possible players able to take the next step. With a few recoveries in the right positions, and continued bad form, Blair will be picking splinters or worse.

• Pretty much every Football commentator on the planet is calling for Blair to be dropped, yet a few muppets on here think he deserves an 80 min stint at lock.

• Banned

CAN’T THIS GUY SPEND TWO MINUTES OUT OF THE MEDIA. HE IS SUCH A CONTRADICTION. ON ONE HAND HE SAYING HOW HARD IT IS BEING FAMOUS AND ON THE OTHER HAND HE CAN’T KEEP HIMSELF OUT OF THE MEDIA. HE IS NOW DOING THE SAME THING IN WHICH HE DID TO SHEENS. I REALLY DON’T THINK ITS ACCEPTABLE SAYING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT YOUR HEAD COACH ON NATIONAL TV WHICH HE HAS DONE TWICE NOW… POTTER DROPPING THIS GUY IS THE BEST THING I’VE SEEN HAPPEN TO THIS CLUB IN A LONG TIME AND IT WAS WORTH GETTING BEAT BY 50 JUST TO SEE HIS FACE ON THE BENCH - AND THE MAN WHO CAME UP WITH BENCHY - I SALUTE YOU… AS A FAN AND A MEMBER I FIND THIS GUY DISRESPECTFUL TO THE CLUB I SUPPORT AND I SERIOUSLY ADVISE THE POWERS TO BE TO PART THEIR WAYS WITH HIM. I WOULD LOVE FOR HIM TO PROVE ME WRONG WITH STRONG PERFORMANCES ON THE FIELD BUT I SERIOUSLY CAN’T SEE THAT HAPPENING WITH HIS ATTITUDE -

SUPPORT POTTER AND HOPE HE CAN CHANGE THE CLUB. I’M SO GLAD RYAN NOT IN OUR CLUB SICK OF THESE JOKERS -

• I think he is a media hoe, but I didnt get anything derogatory against Potter in that interview. I thought he sold the decision short in written articles, being a bit full of himself and back-handed, but tonight he seemed honest to me.

• @Black’n’White:

Pretty much every Football commentator on the planet is calling for Blair to be dropped, yet a few muppets on here think he deserves an 80 min stint at lock.

And one DH on here doesn’t seriously have a clue

Many on here were saying the difference that Blair seemed to make when he was at lock

• @DonnyBrasco:

Agree

Benji, 1st world problem, get over it and stop acting like some spoilt brat

Recent Topics