Who is going?

• This used to be a regular thread and I thought this week would be an appropriate one to ask the question again.
    Who will be going to the game tonight?
    I know I will be! Can’t resist Leichhardt Oval.

• Indeed

• I’ll be there. I’ll be the one giving it to Blair.

• @hybrid_tiger:

I’ll be there. I’ll be the one giving it to Blair.

I did that last week. it is a rewarding excercise

• @smeghead:

@hybrid_tiger:

I did that last week. it is a rewarding excercise

They should do a Fan Day with Blair … 😈
    He will probably quit himself and we wouldnt need to punt him somewhere

• will be there but only about 6-7k tickets sold

• Banned

I’ll be there…In the Keith Barnes stand…can’t wait to hear the “jeers” for Blair when he runs out on the field…but honestly I hope by the end of the night the jeers turn to cheers…we have paid alot of money for him and with him playing Prop(his first game at prop with us?) its his chance to atone himself, put in 150Meter game with 35 tackles. and he will be cheered…if he is a man he will do the hard yards if he’s a mouse we will see the same trash he has dished up in the past…

• I’m going. Not jeering anyone. Time to stand up and be counted as a fan.

• also might get a few extra fans out there. weather is holding off and looks actually like a decent day hope it can stay like this til after the game tonight

• Myself and my wife are going. To cold to take my two girls.

• Im going , wouldnt miss it , parking shouldbe easy i hear

• I love the small crowds. So much more passion without all the ring ins.

As a supporter the only thing I can do to positively impact the game is show up and yell. So I’ll be there.

Look for a guy yelling out " Lui kick Thurston, he’s pregnant! "

• @alexaki:

I’ll be there…In the Keith Barnes stand…can’t wait to hear the “jeers” for Blair when he runs out on the field…but honestly I hope by the end of the night the jeers turn to cheers…we have paid alot of money for him and with him playing Prop(his first game at prop with us?) its his chance to atone himself, put in 150Meter game with 35 tackles. and he will be cheered…if he is a man he will do the hard yards if he’s a mouse we will see the same trash he has dished up in the past…

I don’t even care how many metres Blair makes to be honest.

Just take hit ups in our own half is all I am asking.

• @hybrid_tiger:

You’ll need to make yourself more identifiable

• Banned

I’m going sick as a dog but I’m still turning up can’t resist LO.
    On a side note chris Lawrence looks likely to play with Simona dropping out.

Recent Topics