The Siro era just started...

• The kid is all class.

The more ball he gets, the more he runs, the better we will be.

Benji needs to let this become Siro’s team.

If we turn this over to Siro, Teddy and Brooks we are going to be fine. Siro is top class.

• But whats his position?

• Move him to center/secondrow instantly. We could do wonders with his breaks down their.

1. Tedesco
    2. Nofoluama
    3. Richards
    4. Sironen
    5. Koroibete

Is the way to go next year.

• His position = your DOMINANT ball handler.

Doesn’t matter if it is 6,7, 11, or 12.

Like Sonny Bill, he needs to be GIVEN the ball whenever he wants it and be allowed to overcall you know who.

The times he called for it tonight, he looked very dangerous. Class like this comes along rarely.

• I’m glad he played well. I’m a huge fan and there are others here who rate him highly too, but he still has a fair few knockers. I think he’s wasted at lock or half back. Better at 6 than 7. Better in the 2nd row than the halves. Not at lock - we need his creativity, not at 3rd prop making 40 tackles a game and playing in the middle of the field. He needs space. Wide running no. 11 in the backline or even a no 6 provided he’s at 2nd receiver.

• We need to remember he is just a kid.

Literally, a kid.

It is rare to see a kid be able to do that stuff in first grade. Fittler, Brasher, SBW, not many……

Siro has got that rare class.

• i’m really annoyed i didnt see his try assist, stream lagged up massively as he made it and i only saw koro then on the replay 2min later it does the EXACT same thing….

gonna have to wait for highlights.

Also, anyone know the crowd? seemed amazing!

• Banned

Needs 2 be wide running forward similar to SBW when he calls give him the ball.

• Sironen is a five-eighth who needs a dominant play making halfback. He is much like John Sutton.

• @pHyR3:

i’m really annoyed i didnt see his try assist, stream lagged up massively as he made it and i only saw koro then on the replay 2min later it does the EXACT same thing….

gonna have to wait for highlights.

Also, anyone know the crowd? seemed amazing!

Just over 7000.

• MOTM for mine, by far his best game in first grade

• He is a second rower and will probably play for NSW in that position

If someone else suggests he is a centre ,they should give themselves an uppercut

• We gotta keep these boys together… There’s a great team in this mess…

• Banned

He was excellent tonight, by far his best game in the top grade.

Still don’t think he belongs in the halves though.

• I said two weeks ago that his break out game was only weeks away and I think it came tonight.

Who cares what his position is? He is one of the top 13 athletes on the field for us and these days there is not that much more to it.

Recent Topics