I think Ray Hadley was going for us

• everytime we made a mistake he would be going no no dear oh dear and getting upset, everytime the cowgirls made a mistake he would be excited.

it looks like he was wanting us win tonight I bet the QLDers are crying about his bias commentary tonight

• lol Hadley was going for Hadley and only Hadley. Exhibit A his banter with Joey about Joey being right with all the calls….

• Who cares who Hadley was going for

• More than likely had a few grand at the $3 plus on offer about our chances

He goes for himself…nothing more

• I think he was going for us as well. Seems to be a fan of the young guys in our team in particular young Sirro…I wonder why.

• It was evident that he was cheering for the tigers. Hard not to go for a team who havent won a game in 2 months.

• Yeah he was definitely in the WT camp last night. Did he sound like he had a few? He always sounds lie he’s halfed tanked and just wandered out of the pub to me.

• he’s a westie,of course he was going for us.

wouldn’t want to be in a life raft with him though- he changes sides pretty easily.
    loyalty ain’t big on his resume.

• And the good news is….? Hadley is not someone I would want in the WT camp under any circumstances. A boorish, boofheaded thug who happens to get paid lots for being a bully. That should be the totality of his resume…

• Yes it sounded like he was supporting us, but he is only a bully when Blocker is around to protect him.

• @Golden:

everytime we made a mistake he would be going no no dear oh dear and getting upset, everytime the cowgirls made a mistake he would be excited.

it looks like he was wanting us win tonight I bet the QLDers are crying about his bias commentary tonight

I was thinking that myself.

• He is an idiot and a gibberer. Full stop.

• He seemed sympathetic toward us.

Which is a total about-face from a couple of weeks ago when we played the Sharks and they were the commentators’ darlings that night.

• @magpiecol:

He is an idiot and a gibberer. Full stop.

Ageed, but at least he actually commentates, unlike the the Gould/warren duo who spend a total of three minutes calling the game. All Gould does is try to be a comedian when all he is, is a clown.

Recent Topics