Teddy ,shades of Hodgo

• What a courageous game by our number 1 .
    He put his body on the line in a superb game .

• Banned

He was very good. Still don’t think he is 100%. Once he completely gets over his knee injury he will start breaking the line.

• The kid has talent just needs confidence which is growing by the game

• Played a good game, but something about him still seems to be ‘off’. Might just be me but I think he definitely isn’t 100%, whether that’s his injury or not

• I’d still take Hodgo over him anyday.

• He is still very young and still finding his feet in the top grade ,but he isn’t afraid to attack the ball .

• @kh_canada:

Played a good game, but something about him still seems to be ‘off’. Might just be me but I think he definitely isn’t 100%, whether that’s his injury or not

He got belted by everyone ,even his own players (Simona) Surprised the ref didn’t kick him while he was down

Thats the difference between Moltz and Teddy Teddy puts it all on the line

Think he got a cork and battled on despite the injury

• His clean up work was brilliant. Give him time and his attack will develop too.

• Really showed Moltzen what courage was tonight.

• this guy is brilliant… idc if it was slippery tonight but please get a change of boots teddy.

cant wait to see him chime in into our backline… that could be when our attack is completely set.

• Tedesco’s knee can’t be quite right. At time’s he seems to be caught slightly out of position or half a step away from catching the ball on the full.

That only happens because he’s not at his full running speed, so it makes his timing just a tiny bit off. It’s getting better though. The wet conditions wouldn’t have helped either.

I just love watching his kick returns,

because he does kick returns, unlike Moltzen.

• Can’t get into the love fest yet.
    I like the way he is always looking to back up (even though he is a little butterfingered at times)
    My problem is his positional play in defence .
    Say what you want but he is often out of position and scrambling to defend and still misses the odd sitter of a bomb that Moltzen would have been crucified for.
    He is going ok and just that - really doesn’t deserve all the praise being thrown at him -just yet.
    I was hoping that Moltzen would slot in at half and Tedesco secure the back but Moltzen is gone and Tedesco is still running around behind the line looking like Groucho Marx with a cigar in hand.
    He’s been in first grade since the start of the year and shown not much else apart from the willingness to back up .
    I am not questioning his heart - but he’s not doing anything to write home about.

• @cktiger:

Can’t get into the love fest yet.
    I like the way he is always looking to back up (even though he is a little butterfingered at times)
    My problem is his positional play in defence .
    Say what you want but he is often out of position and scrambling to defend and still misses the odd sitter of a bomb that Moltzen would have been crucified for.
    He is going ok and just that - really doesn’t deserve all the praise being thrown at him -just yet.
    I was hoping that Moltzen would slot in at half and Tedesco secure the back but Moltzen is gone and Tedesco is still running around behind the line looking like Groucho Marx with a cigar in hand.
    He’s been in first grade since the start of the year and shown not much else apart from the willingness to back up .
    I am not questioning his heart - but he’s not doing anything to write home about.

Poor CK still pushing for his little buddy Moltzen :roll
    Tedesco 8 NRL games Moltzen 86 NRL games.
    Tedesco = Champion. Moltzen well his Moltzen.

Newsflash CK. Moltzen is never getting that spot back >>>NEVER

Great game Teddy you really are a champion. Can see you learning all the time and so much heart great to watch.
    Keep going maybe one day you could be as good as Hodgo or maybe as good as Moltzen after another 80 NRL games.

• An outstanding effort in defence tonight; he was very safe all night under the high balls and the grubbers. Not a great deal in attack but pouring rain will do that .

• Love the way this kid plays in particular the way he runs the ball back straight and fast from a kick. Getting better each week not quite upto Hodgo level just yet maybe in a couple of years
    But definitely better than Moltzen.

When Moltzen was offloading to the wingers from kicks some people said that was the game plan…I don’t think so I think that was just Moltzen’s plan.

Recent Topics