Injuries after the cowboys game

• hey all,

anyone know the status of fulton and koro? will they be alright for next game or do we have yet again more players on the sidelines.

seriously we need to employ better conditioning staff…

• Fulton has a hamstring issue

Koroibete I reckon rolled his ankle when he tangled up with a Cowboys player

Tedesco probably got a cork

• well luckily we have a bye next week so get to rest up. if fulton is out Sue to the backrow, and Blair stays at prop for me !!

• Hamstrings sadly take time to heal, hope Korro didn’t re sprain that bad ankle again

• @Golden:

Hamstrings sadly take time to heal, hope Korro didn’t re sprain that bad ankle again

Actually read todays Koroibete has reinjured his foot

Any truth to that ??

• hope they are both back with the bye week.

need em both to be fit in order to topple a few of the next teams we play. penrith, broncs and raiders. We’ve gotta win 2/3 to keep in touch with the 8. Although making the 8 is a big ask with our point difference the way it is.

• @pHyR3:

hope they are both back with the bye week.

need em both to be fit in order to topple a few of the next teams we play. penrith, broncs and raiders. We’ve gotta win 2/3 to keep in touch with the 8. Although making the 8 is a big ask with our point difference the way it is.

whilst making the top 8 is still possible.
    more of reality is, wests-tigers can be a thorn in the side of other teams who juggling for positions on the cusp of the top 8, or who are in the top 8. 😃

• Potter confirmed that Koroibete has reinjured his foot. Not sure of the extent yet though. Hopefully the bye this week will help and he’ll be ok for the Panthers.

• @Luke:

Potter confirmed that Koroibete has reinjured his foot. Not sure of the extent yet though. Hopefully the bye this week will help and he’ll be ok for the Panthers.

Thats a real shame if stays out injured longer. We really need that pace of his.
    He was jamming into the faces of players playing/receiving the ball with his quick take offs.
    I noticed on many occasions he was there before they could react after receiving. Thats a great way of shutting the plays down and the time the playmakers have with the ball.

• I’d say Koro will be on the sidelines for a few weeks. Time to bring Mr T in.

• @willow:

I’d say Koro will be on the sidelines for a few weeks. Time to bring Mr T in.

Probably put Lawrence/Aysh in then Simona on the wing I’d say.

Wouldn’t mind Big T given a go though but that’s what they’d do I’ll say. Glad we got the win because Penrith have heaps of momentum

Recent Topics