Joel Reddy

• Banned

I just wanted to point out Joel Reddy’s pass to Nofo for the winning try. It was a great pass and he is a very underrated player and has been for some time now. Of course Nofo is an absolute legend and had a lot of work to do for the try. Benji’s pass to Reddy was brilliant also.

• Yeah it was a pearler, no time - little room - wet ball - defense rushing - clock ticking

• I was going to give him a wrap in general

He is by no means a world beater. However his defence is very sound and he doesn’t make mistakes. I would be leaving him in the centres for now

• Anyone see the filthy look Farah gave him early in the game, I think he was out of possy on a short side play.

Woods a bit later screwed up too…loose ball I think …got a pat on the head from Robbie.

I hate that from a ©

• Reddy has been very solid for us, i cant fault him.
    Everyone makes errors and he included but he has been there in the team filling his role and doing it well enough…
    Gets a virtual hug from me for last nights performance

• I would give Reddy a premier league contract to be used when injury strikes is more than capable .Depends if he can do better elsewhere but would not like to totally lose him.

• I think he should be re-signed but not in the top squad unless injuries.

• Looks like Potter is a pretty big fan of Reddy’s and to be honest he is doing a solid job when he is on

It will be interesting to see what potter does when both Ayshford and rowdy are back

Reddy is playing better than Lawrence but Ayshford and he are pretty equal

Reddy defensively is better than Ayshford ,but in attack i reckon Ayshford offers more than Reddy does

• I agree Happy.

Reddy has been a good solid player for us - but unfortunately you need to able to say more than that about strike players.

More than happy to see him retained for depth though. Like Mitch Brown was - sometimes you are really glad they are there for you, other times you wish you had someone better.

• I’ve been saying all yr the guy has been solid. Hasn’t been a superstar but has done his job. As much as i like Simona i think he’ll have to be the one who makes way for Lawrence

• @GNR4LIFE:

I’ve been saying all yr the guy has been solid. Hasn’t been a superstar but has done his job. As much as i like Simona i think he’ll have to be the one who makes way for Lawrence

Agree,plus Rowdy is a left centre also,I have been a Reddy fan all along,he carried Parra’s right side defence for years with Grothe always out of position,he is big,strong,safe and very under rated.

• Banned

@innsaneink:

Anyone see the filthy look Farah gave him early in the game, I think he was out of possy on a short side play.

Woods a bit later screwed up too…loose ball I think …got a pat on the head from Robbie.

I hate that from a ©

Yeah i agree, I think Farah needs to pick his plays a lot more, stop trying to do it all himself all the time because it is making him predicable. He needs to start trusting his team mates a bit more i feel.

• @littletiger:

@innsaneink:

Anyone see the filthy look Farah gave him early in the game, I think he was out of possy on a short side play.

I hate that from a ©

Yeah i agree, I think Farah needs to pick his plays a lot more, stop trying to do it all himself all the time because it is making him predicable. He needs to start trusting his team mates a bit more i feel.

Funny you mention that cause he went for the 2nd kick that went straight into bowen from dummy half . The first one had resulted in a try but i thought the 2nd one was pre-meditated as he didnt even see the players in front . On another occassion after Koro had left the field he kicked for the wingers/Centres who never even looked like in the same game plan.

Farah played his guts out but he does need to trust his team mates and not overplay his role.(IMO)

• Banned

@Love the WestsTigers:

@littletiger:

@innsaneink:

I hate that from a ©

Funny you mention that cause he went for the 2nd kick that went straight into bowen from dummy half . The first one had resulted in a try but i thought the 2nd one was pre-meditated as he didnt even see the players in front . On another occassion after Koro had left the field he kicked for the wingers/Centres who never even looked like in the same game plan.

Farah played his guts out but he does need to trust his team mates and not overplay his role.(IMO)

He’s too classy of a player to become the Gallen of the Wests Tigers.

• Getting back to Reddy, I really like his efforts and he has a great offload and seems to have a good attitude. His downfall is his pace. He’s too slow to have strike power, and not tough enough for a move to the forwards.

I wouldn’t have him in my injury-free starting side, but he’s great for cover.

Recent Topics