Sue

• needs to play in the backrow and stay there for the season.

his effort in defense was great.i think he made every tackle in the set after he got the charge down in 72min.
    hopefully he gets through the season injury free and gets a good off season under the belt.
    i like the potential of this kid.
    pretty even keeled player week to week.

• Bloody oath… Its amazing the players who sometimes deliver a whole-hearted performance dont seem to come with much ‘billing’ prior to making the grade.

He was infectious last night and just kept on doing his job!

• Hi stats says 41 tackles in 47 mins! KILLA!!

• Fans always appreciate a 100% effort and we got that from Sue last night.
    I would ditch EP everyday for Sue.
    you are right Tiger Watto, He was infectious, so were some other guys who just kept on trying.
    Thats what we like to see, the never give up attitude

• Banned

He definitely not a prop - looks good in second row. Blair was good in prop position - Anasta looked good too last night.

• Good young Cambo product.

• Excellent game and great stats gave his all should be proud of himself that’s the sort of spirit a few others should adopt.

• Looks promising ,has a good attitude and likes the work exciting talent.

• That’s what we can safely say about Sue. His work ethic is tremendous and that’s half the battle getting to first grade. He’s never looked out of place either. His attack will come with experience. His defence doesn’t need much work. Looks like one to bank on the for future.

• Banned

I think he has been really good every game I’ve seen him.

• Quickly becoming one of my favourite players after he caught my eye a week or two ago. I knew he got through a mountain of work last night but didn’t realise it was quite that much, what a champ. If he can do anywhere near that for the foreseeable future, he’d be a lock in for mine.

• i havent been able to pin down WHY Jesse is so good. With woods its the body contortions and footwork (plus general dedication) and with the kiwis at the dogs it’s just pure size.

Looking at Sue’s stats (98kg and 182cm) he is not very big, so how does he manage to get through so much work so quickly? is he just super fit and dedicated or what?

• He looks bigger in person. Legs like tree trunks!

• @pHyR3:

i havent been able to pin down WHY Jesse is so good. With woods its the body contortions and footwork (plus general dedication) and with the kiwis at the dogs it’s just pure size.

Looking at Sue’s stats (98kg and 182cm) he is not very big, so how does he manage to get through so much work so quickly? is he just super fit and dedicated or what?

He has stong agression in his play. I remember a few weeks ago and a player dived on the ball and all he had to do was put a hand on him but Sue tried to bury him into the ground.

• @Nate DAWG:

@pHyR3:

i havent been able to pin down WHY Jesse is so good. With woods its the body contortions and footwork (plus general dedication) and with the kiwis at the dogs it’s just pure size.

He has stong agression in his play. I remember a few weeks ago and a player dived on the ball and all he had to do was put a hand on him but Sue tried to bury him into the ground.

agression, cool. thanks! i’ll keep an eye out for it

Recent Topics