Prediction?

• 2-1 NSW.

UP THE BLUES

Farah: brad fittler medal

• If the Referees let the 2 teams sort it out, Queensland will get a clean sweep.

Qld 3-0

• After seeing the disaster of a NSW Team that has been picked, I’m going QLD 2-1

• Banned

This year was NSW’s chance to dominate the ruck area due to retirements in the QLD pack. Leaving hard working big boppers out like Grant and Woods is a poor decision that will even this area. QLD still dominate the backs. 2-1 to the Maroons with the Blues securing the dead rubber.

• @tig_prmz:

2-1 NSW.

UP THE BLUES

Farah: brad fittler medal

Brad Fittler medal ,whats that ??

A bronze statue of a drunken someone breaking down a door into the wrong room or someone having a leak outside a police station

Qld 2-1 and will become one of the rare sides to come back from 1-0 to win series

Wally Lewis medal GI

Margins

Game 1 NSW by 4

Game 2 Qld by 8

Game 3 Qld by 7

• After seeing a “leaked” team posted today, it’ll be close as QLD’s side is mind-baffling.

QLD 2-1.

QLD to win the first by 1.
    NSW to win the second by 8
    QLD to win the last by 7

• Queensland.
    2 - 1

• Banned

@kh_canada:

After seeing a “leaked” team posted today, it’ll be close as QLD’s side is mind-baffling.

QLD 2-1.

QLD to win the first by 1.
    NSW to win the second by 8
    QLD to win the last by 7

So in all 3 games, the home side will lose?

• game I im going

22-12 blues
    all the cheats and scumbags like smith and cronk to get penalised over and over again for holding down the PTB too long and slater to get 10 in the bin

• @tig_prmz:

game I im going

22-12 blues
    all the cheats and scumbags like smith and cronk to get penalised over and over again for holding down the PTB too long and slater to get 10 in the bin

i hope you are right with that. just hope someone from QLD gets 10 in the bin from a fight !!!

• Banned

NSW to break the streak you heard it here 1rd.

• @tigertilidie:

@tig_prmz:

game I im going

22-12 blues

i hope you are right with that. just hope someone from QLD gets 10 in the bin from a fight !!!

thinking a famous thirdman thaiday would be perfect for a sendoff.

NSW 2-1

Some 50/50 call to go NSW in final game and QLD’ers get mad and start a riot and knock out there remaining 2 or 3 teeth

• Banned

@tig_prmz:

22-12 blues

I am predicting a similar score…in reverse of course and expect all the cheating, filthy grubs like Gallen, Bird, Watmough to be penalised over and over again for attacking the head of a player on the ground - as they always do.

• blues win 2 / 1

tigers finnish 9th

• @stryker:

@tig_prmz:

22-12 blues

I am predicting a similar score…in reverse of course and expect all the cheating, filthy grubs like Gallen, Bird, Watmough to be penalised over and over again for attacking the head of a player on the ground - as they always do.

that’s funny you didnt mention tate in that 😛

Recent Topics