Lote Tuqiri/My Theory

• Tuqiri set for comeback

Good news for Tigers fans – I’m hearing Lote Tuqiri is on the verge of a comeback in a bid to save his career. Tuqiri hasn’t played since last July when he suffered another broken arm, with complications setting in over the off season. But the big winger has been training strongly and is close to making a return to the field. The 33-year-old is off contract at the end of the season and needs to play some good footy to prove he is worth a new deal in 2014.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/the-lurkernrl-rumour-filemonday-236984

You know, since we don’t have much talent in the centres I think I would allow him to come back for THIS year only. He is really injury prone so I would not keep him for next year. I would give him a go because apparently he has been training the house down. I would have something like…

1. James Tedesco
    2. Marika Koroibete
    3. Tim Simona
    4. David Nofoaluama
    5. Lote Tuqiri

Richards will also slot right in on Lote’s wing next year.

• Lawrence will be there in place of Simona. And Reddy doesn’t deserve to lose his spot either.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Lawrence will be there in place of Simona. And Reddy doesn’t deserve to lose his spot either.

I see where you are coming from but Lawrence is crap. We all have to face it he really is crap.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Lawrence will be there in place of Simona. And Reddy doesn’t deserve to lose his spot either.

Don’t forget that Ayshford will also be back shortly. What a turnaround soon WT can finally pick their best backline. Starting to look good.

• Noffa has barely played anywhere other than wing since coming to NYC.

He has done fantastically well on the wing in NYC, and now NRL.

Wing is now a key position, why would we move him.

• @Goose:

Noffa has barely played anywhere other than wing since coming to NYC.

He has done fantastically well on the wing in NYC, and now NRL.

Wing is now a key position, why would we move him.

We have got to either move him or Richards, take your choice. I think Nofo layers more like a center than Richards though.

• @Milky:

@GNR4LIFE:

I see where you are coming from but Lawrence is crap. We all have to face it he really is crap.

I think we all have to face the fact he was almost put in a wheelchair before we make idiotic comments such as this. He almost crippled himself at the expense of our side and this is how you show your gratitude? im not saying he isn’t struggling but he deserves a lot more than the type of disrespect shown in comments such as yours. The only thing thats crap is your attitue

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Milky:

@GNR4LIFE:

I think we all have to face the fact he was almost put in a wheelchair before we make idiotic comments such as this. He almost crippled himself at the expense of our side and this is how you show your gratitude? im not saying he isn’t struggling but he deserves a lot more than the type of disrespect shown in comments such as yours. The only thing thats crap is your attitue

Mate I think that you should take into consideration that I did not mean to say anything like that but we can not keep someone in the team just because he was injured. Yes he was a machine but it is part of league to get injured and you would be lucky to go through your whole career not getting injured. Yes I feel bad for Lawrence and apologies for calling him crap but I don’t think he should keep his spot just because he got injured.

• I don’t think so either, but i think he deserves a chance to re-invent himself in another position before we throw him onto the scrap heap. Theres no reason if he adds a bit of beef he can’t be a success in the back row

• Feel bad for Richards seeing as we have young guns killing it in his position. Sorry pat, but I’d rather see something similar to what we are doing at the moment:
    1.teddy
    2.nofo
    3.ayshford
    4.simona
    5.koro

Just cause we bought him doesn’t mean he is our best option. Good for depth though.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Also for lote^^

• @pattyferg:

Feel bad for Richards seeing as we have young guns killing it in his position. Sorry pat, but I’d rather see something similar to what we are doing at the moment:
    1.teddy
    2.nofo
    3.ayshford
    4.simona
    5.koro

Just cause we bought him doesn’t mean he is our best option. Good for depth though.

Means he’ll be in fg though. As much as i like Simona, Richards will be ahead of him.

• I could drop Simona but no one deserves to waltz in and take Reddy’s spot.
    He has dead set being Mr consistent especially when the rest of the team fell apart due to injuries and we had close no big names in the team.

I’m sorry but on form Rowdy cant kick Reddy out. Nofo has done well but at 19 he might have to wait for another chance as i have a feeling Potter might get him to make way too when players return. Funny cause so far Nofo has shown much more the BA and CL.

Koro has quoted before he wants to play in the same team as Lote, it has been his childhood dream. Hope he gets to see that day.

• Banned

@Milky:

Tuqiri set for comeback

Good news for Tigers fans – I’m hearing Lote Tuqiri is on the verge of a comeback in a bid to save his career. Tuqiri hasn’t played since last July when he suffered another broken arm, with complications setting in over the off season. But the big winger has been training strongly and is close to making a return to the field. The 33-year-old is off contract at the end of the season and needs to play some good footy to prove he is worth a new deal in 2014.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/the-lurkernrl-rumour-filemonday-236984

You know, since we don’t have much talent in the centres I think I would allow him to come back for THIS year only. He is really injury prone so I would not keep him for next year. I would give him a go because apparently he has been training the house down. I would have something like…

1. James Tedesco
    2. Marika Koroibete
    3. Tim Simona
    4. David Nofoaluama
    5. Lote Tuqiri

Richards will also slot right in on Lote’s wing next year.

mate you are kidding with tuqiri,if we have to rely on a 34 yo has been we have serious problems and on simona give me ayshford or lawrence on one leg anyday of the week.

• Sorry mate but Richards’ side is on the left, I hope we keep him there next season and don’t just throw him on the right flank because it is a vacant position. Probably at centre instead of Koro’s wing spot would be the go.

Recent Topics