Blake Ayshford, I would put him in state cup as a back rower. He has strength, size and the ability to be a backrower. We have way too many top wingers and centres then are better than him. I think he would fit right into the back row. To be honest here we don’t need any signings for next year. Maybe a couple of props like Mose Masoe and others that can make big meters but no huge signings. Our side as stated in the other thread would look like…
1. James Tedesco
2. Pat Richards
3. David Nofoluama
4. Tim Simona
5. Marika Koroibete
6. Braith Anasta
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah
10. Jack Buchanan
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Liam Fulton
13. Brenden Santi
14. Kyle Lovett
15. Taqele Naiyavaro
16. Blake Ayshford
17. Sauso Sue
Here are the reasons for my positions…
1. James Tedesco- Best young player I have seen at fullback along with Matt Moylan. I think these guys are the future of the game.
2. Pat Richards- I think he will be a huge signing to be honest, he has the ability to score tries and that is just what we need. He can also help out with the development of the mini cannon ball.
3. David Nofoluama- The mini cannonball himself, he is the future Hodges and I hope he stays with us forever.
4. Tim Simona- He is getting better each year and he played great against cowboys marking Tate I think it was.
5. Marika Koroibete- I was proved wrong, he is a great winger and showed just that saving two tries and scoring one that not many others would score.
6. Braith Anasta- Short term fix it solution, he can stay there for the year then Moses will come in and there is our long term halves combo.
7. Luke Brooks- Future of the NRL, can’t wait to see him in first grade.
8. Aaron Woods- No need to say anything for this selection.
9. Robbie Farah- Refer to number 8.
10. Jack Buchanan- I think coming off the bench will help him develop but next year he needs to help the younger props come into the game, he and Woods are our best props and make the most meters. For his first year in first grade he is going well and I think he will be capable of starting next year.
11. Curtis Sironen- Monster, his line breaking ability will come into play in the future and I think that will be a key to us winning games, he is the next SBW but hopefully he won’t walk out on us.
12. Sauso Sue- Hard runner and hard tackler, has the aggression we need in this team, by far he and Fulton are the best backrowers we have.
13. Liam Fulton- People doubt him because of his size but I think he proves the stereotype that small guys can’t play in the back row wrong. he is a top defensive player and I would not leave him out.
14. Kyle Lovett- I would like to see him in firsts next year, I thin he is capable of cloning Woods and Buchanan.
15. Taqele Naiyavaro- Play him at prop and second row. He will be a hard runner and hopefully he learns how to catch this season.
16. Blake Ayshford- As I said I think he would make a great back rower, top player and will be a force in the backrow.
17. Brenden Santi- Won’t be any worse than Blair, I think he racked up 219 meters last week in NYC, he is a great player and good at breaking the line but just needs to pass more often.
18. Matt Groat
19. Ben Murdoch Masila
20. Sean Meaney
21. Matt Fairhurst
22. James Gavet
23. Rory Brien
24. Micael Bullock
25. Jarrod Farlow
26. Nathan Brown
27. Kurtis Rowe
28. Manania Rudolph
29. Mitchell Moses
30. Ava Seamunafangi