Tedesco has Turf Toe too

• Banned

I heard that for the last 3 weeks Teddy has been playing with Turf Toe….due to our injury crisis he has been needled up every game…whats with our injuries this year!!!

• Many players, most actually play with niggling injuries ….Kilo played on with it for quite a while, while benji had to have surgery early it seems…varying degrees of severity I guess

• Strong effort from Teddy….it could of been worse though if he had “tennis-ball”.

• Yep, that’s just the year we’ve been having.

Teddy is a true fighter, and as much as I like Moltz, I can only imagine he wouldn’t have played with turf toe, yet Teddy still puts his body on the line every time.

• He’s moving alright for someone that has it. Tough bugger from what I’ve seen so far.

• That would explain the fitness test I saw him doing at Kiama last week. I thought it was an ankle injury.

• hope he’s recovering from it, not aggravating it by playing excessively. Otherwise we’ll be further in the s**ts if he’s out for 5 weeks or something.

• I imagine his other concern is he doesn’t want to be classed as injury prone

Doesn’t help at contract time

Teddy is a tough bugger ,he’ll battle on and probably get surgery at the end of the season unless it gets worse

Maybe we should call Teddy our Italian Stallion

• I’m assuming there are different levels of the injury then?? His attack has definitely been a little down in the past few weeks but due to the team struggling it probably hasn’t stood out so much.

• Banned

Hope this doesn’t mean he’ll miss 4-5 tackles/game for the next 10 years.

• I bet you he caught the turf toe off Benji Marshall. Supposedly it is an airbourne virus that is pretty easily passed on. Will somebody please place Robbie and Woodsy in a bubble to protect them.

• Confirmed or just rumor ???

• Teddy, he is a future leader. He wil lead the West tigers in the future. His game can only improve with experience. I like the way he attacks the line, a typical full back in Slater’s mould.

Recent Topics