Benji at Belmore today

• The mole on twitter, AKA “Moley”, who is correct with almost every rumour he posts said that he has been told from 3 sources that Benji was at Bulldogs headquarters today !! thoughts ??

• Heard he was giving Moltz a lift down to talk to Dessie

• @wests4life987:

The mole on twitter, AKA “Moley”, who is correct with almost every rumour he posts said that he has been told from 3 sources that Benji was at Bulldogs headquarters today !! thoughts ??

Lol. Fishing reel is close by I guess

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @wests4life987:

The mole on twitter, AKA “Moley”, who is correct with almost every rumour he posts said that he has been told from 3 sources that Benji was at Bulldogs headquarters today !! thoughts ??

There are more subtle ways of taking the piss

• Mole clarified saying that he has been told Benji was at belmore seeing a doctor about his turf toe

• Banned

Yeah I heard they have really good “turf” down belmore way

• @alexaki:

Yeah I heard they have really good “turf” down belmore way

Hahaha I will pay that one :slight_smile:

• sorry fellas thought they were interested but seems he was just seeing their doctor

• Latest rumors Penrith after they announce they are releasing Walsh.This isn’t going to end lol

• Lol close this tread now as we know the reason and how much money do they have haha they can sign everyone ??

• The most amusing thing in this thread was that the OP said “moley is almost always correct”

The Mole is hopeless, he has 5 or 6 misses for every hit, and that may be generous.

Me and my mates joke that we could run a similar colum and line up players off contract with clubs needing players in a certain positon and having a similar success rate with no inside knowledge what soever

• Thats right, he makes a dozen predictions, then when he gets a single hit he trumpets it by saying something along the lines of “like I told you 3 WEEKS AGO, player X has signed for Panthers!”.

Its like those psychic readings, people only ever remember the hits, but forget the numerous misses.

• maybe we should send big red , lawrence , gavat , fulton , and co down there and get them fixed up for the second half of the season , our lot are hopless

• We do have a Bye this weekend , we got to make something up to pass the time LOL!!! 😆

• @Goose:

The most amusing thing in this thread was that the OP said “moley is almost always correct”

The Mole is hopeless, he has 5 or 6 misses for every hit, and that may be generous.

Me and my mates joke that we could run a similar colum and line up players off contract with clubs needing players in a certain positon and having a similar success rate with no inside knowledge what soever

what do you expect? he gets info that benji was at belmore which was CORRECT how is he supposed to know why he’s there? most logical answer is contracts, it’s not like he has mics and cameras everywhere. But he finds out later that it’s medical related and he corrects himself.

Moley is solid as far as rumours, rumours are NEVER 100%. Even if you’re the person involved, look at Moltzen and Thurston. VERY close to moving and so word gets around cause its like 90% definite.

Recent Topics