Rumour- Fifita will be back.

Rumour is Fifita will be back because he has friends at the club and wants to play with them. Potter has approached him but the move won’t happen until 2015.

Maybe he is waiting for his “friends” to leave the club by then.

@Milky:

Rumour is Fifita will be back because he has friends at the club and wants to play with them. Potter has approached him but the move won’t happen until 2015.

Thats one huge rumour……Milky are you in the know within the club?..you seem to get a fair amount of inside scoops…

@alexaki:

@Milky:

Thats one huge rumour……Milky are you in the know within the club?..you seem to get a fair amount of inside scoops…

Maybe, maybe not. :sign:

@tig_prmz:

attention seeker

Going to remind you of this if he comes back.

Fifita has made it clear several times that he loves the culture at the Sharks. I doubt he would be going anywhere, especially back to the Tigers.

I actually did hear something a couple months back that Wests had approached the Sharks cos they heard they were looking to offload him. I think the Dogs were interested also. I’d say given his recent form any truth to that rumor would be long gone by now.

I’m waiting for what our line up will look like with Fifita in the side in 2015
Or you waiting for BM96 to reply

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

I wonder who his friends in the other dressing room were ??

Maybe the bloke in the mirror

He expended a fair bit of effort pouring crap on our culture, players and our club unity after he left.

Now whatever beef he had, as well as any part truth was there, it was classless and unprofessional. It got to the point where Flanagan actually spoke in the media about how he essentially told Fifita to STFU and move on.

He made it obvious that he felt betrayed and angry at the club. Seems like a long shot he would return because he wants to play with his mates.

@LaT:

He expended a fair bit of effort pouring crap on our culture, players and our club unity after he left.

Now whatever beef he had, as well as any part truth was there, it was classless and unprofessional. It got to the point where Flanagan actually spoke in the media about how he essentially told Fifita to STFU and move on.

He made it obvious that he felt betrayed and angry at the club. Seems like a long shot he would return because he wants to play with his mates.

yea but he hated Sheens and Humphreys, he still loves the club and he is friends with: Farah, Woods, Sironen, Koroibete and others. Trust me there is a huge chance but he will be on quite a fair bit of money which I think he deserves. If our starting props are Fifita and Woods with Buchanan and Sue off the bench hell will go loose.

Have you heard if he will be ok with going back to 2 dressing rooms?

our pack in 2015
8. fifita
9. farah
10. woods
12. Lovett
11. sironen
13. sam burgess

@LaT:

Have you heard if he will be ok with going back to 2 dressing rooms?

Haha gold,

Another one milky pulls from his arse,

Is your other account Bm96? Lol

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.