David fifita

What happened to this guy, his twin brother is playing origin, he must have some ability??

been playing in france, due home this week i believe.

@Porko78:

What happened to this guy, his twin brother is playing origin, he must have some ability??

Why?

As Andrew has shown its all between the ears that counts

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

There was always a gap in ability

I heard he was playing for hawkesbury rugby club last year

@Porko78:

I work with there brother Latu I’m pretty sure his got talent as well. Signed by souths playing for north Sydney. Keep telling him to go tigers might get a crack. He is a forward but not sure front or second row

theyre TWINS!? identical??? surely we can mould him into an Andrew Fifita player if we tried considering identical genes?

David has never had the same worth ethic as Andrew unfortunately, nor the same level of discipline from some of his antics from when he was at the Wests Tigers.

@willow:

David has never had the same worth ethic as Andrew unfortunately, nor the same level of discipline from some of his antics from when he was at the Wests Tigers.

see thats what always bugged me…these two guys were v good in U20s …Andrew better that David…Its just me …but I thought both were worth the promise …so encourage and take care of these boys…buts thats just my thought ( at the time ) but…we know what happened …Sheens.( sorry little timmy ). but when Andrew played a FG …, I thought he could be a version of FatBoy Beetson …in 5 years he may be…but Sheens…he is laughing on tv tonite…

That man has no shame, takes the money and don’t do any work, how many of us can do that and get away with it, tell me.I want his side of the story.

@willow:

From what I heard, Andrew F didn’t have a great deal of off-field discipline,when at WT - sponsors would have run a mile, if what I heard the club swept under the carpet for him were true!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.