The Lurker- Full of it

• Lurker claims he knows everything, first of all he has never been on the money and claims Galloway is not off contract:

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/the-lurker-answers-your-questions-237412

“The word is the Tigers are not a happy camp right now, although the win over the Cowboys will have helped boost morale and confidence in rookie coach Mick Potter. There have been whispers about Galloway wanting out but he is under contract and I can’t see the Tigers releasing him - they are skinny up front as it is.”

• Banned

@Milky:

Lurker claims he knows everything, first of all he has never been on the money and claims Galloway is not off contract:

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/the-lurker-answers-your-questions-237412

“The word is the Tigers are not a happy camp right now, although the win over the Cowboys will have helped boost morale and confidence in rookie coach Mick Potter. There have been whispers about Galloway wanting out but he is under contract and I can’t see the Tigers releasing him - they are skinny up front as it is.”

The mole, lurker and the other wannabe “reporters” dish up trash to stir the pot and create sensationalist headlines. Their source of information often comes 15th hand and very untrue. I would ignore these wannabes and not give them any oxygen(like I just did)!..lol

• Pfft

• Glad we have an expert on here to fill us in on whats rubbish and whats not

Onya milko

• Have read on another forum that the BIG Red offered his services to the DragQueens but Craig Young vetoed it.

• how would you know whether it’s true or not milky? i mean, sure a lot of reporters are pretty BS a lotta the time and trying to stir crap up, a la Benji hates Robbie.

Wouldnt be the most unreasonable rumour flying around

• @GoldXR50Leroy:

Have read on another forum that the BIG Red offered his services to the DragQueens but Craig Young vetoed it.

I hope not but if big red wants to go good luck and bye

• @pHyR3:

how would you know whether it’s true or not milky? i mean, sure a lot of reporters are pretty BS a lotta the time and trying to stir crap up, a la Benji hates Robbie.

Wouldnt be the most unreasonable rumour flying around

Lurker said that Galloway is not off contract where clearly he is. Even Humpphreys said it earlier this season.

• Been a major disappointment …. Mainly because he’s always injured.
    Doesn’t seem to run with the same gusto he used to either … Hoping to be proved wrong when he finally comes back.

• Banned

What’s Galloway got to be upset about? He’s never on the field anyway. Going to St George won’t change him being injury prone.

• Banned

interesting to see how many games he’s actually played for us the last 3 years(2010-2013)….I bet less than 50%

• Wrong. He’s not missed more than 10 games in a season yet for us until this year. Also every time he has been on the field he’s been great. How short your memories are. He was in career best form in the pre-season trials and his brief appearance in Tigers colours this year made me think he was going to crack Origin again he looked that impressive. Huge loss. Loss of the season for mine.

• @Milky:

Lurker claims he knows everything, first of all he has never been on the money and claims Galloway is not off contract:

“first of all he has never been on the money” that means he is never right so why take any interest to what he is saying now you have contradicted yoursel. cant see us letting galloway go if we are letting Blair go everything is so confusing in the tigers camp right now will just have to wait and see how it all plays out

• @tigertilidie:

@Milky:

“first of all he has never been on the money” that means he is never right so why take any interest to what he is saying. cant see us letting galloway go if we are letting Blair go everything is so confusing in the tigers camp right now will just have to wait and see how it all plays out

• Out of that quote he could have meant getting out of his contract this year (possibly before June 30). Maybe the Tigers believe he might only play a few games this year and looking to move him on early. That’s my take on the OP anyway.

But I’ll call BS on this one (another Lurker special he probably read on a toilet wall). Hopefully we can keep Keith, but if we do lose him my biggest concern is there aren’t too many good experienced props on the market now bar maybe Weyman who really wouldn’t offer much more. But that also brings the problem of paying overs to retain Galloway because he would know we lack experienced depth at prop and we may have to pay overs to keep him. Another recruitment/retention masterstroke.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics