Mitch Brown - another that got away

• Banned

See Mitch Browns game tonight… Played with strength and determination in the centers tonight. Has been playing great for the doggies this year. Why oh why didn’t Sheenius give this guy a real go in FG is beyond me… He wanted to stay but our recruitment geniuses let him go… He is playing far better than anyone in our backline…

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Agree but we keep Utai and Reddy another great call by Sheenious, what pisses me off when I was watching Sheens on NRL 360 they mentioned Fifita and Sheens never took responsibility for letting him go but blamed the tigers board.The arrogance of Sheens amazes me never wants to be accountable for any of the crap decisions he made while head coach.

• Tim Sheens was left 3 years to long at the club.That time period did us some serious damage.Mitch Brown is playing well and was playing well for us .Not a superstar but a much more versatile polished version of Reddy (who we exchanged him for???) Sheenius you done it again

• You blokes will sook about anything… Brown is an average First Grader, but never gives up.

Keep kicking the club about Blair, but Mitch Brown… Please?!

• Brown was always a very honest player who gave his all, as for Fifita Sheens didnt want him.

• Muh cant complain too much about Brown…one nice flick pass last night but gimmee Reddys pass to Nofo, the week before anyday…Brown not worth being disappointed about

• Banned

Browny never let us down. He was no world beater but was reliable and gave his all…much like Beau. Fifita on the other hand has matured as a player since leaving.I dont really blame Sheens too much for letting him go. His heart didnt seem to be in it when he was here. He would have one brilliant game and then follow that up with 4 average ones. You can chuck Benny Teo into this collection as well.

Good on them though. I am happy to see them progress. Mitch Brown played well last night and Teo, Fifita have moved on to Origin.

• Very and I mean very, ordinary. No loss.

• @alexaki:

See Mitch Browns game tonight… Played with strength and determination in the centers tonight. Has been playing great for the doggies this year. Why oh why didn’t Sheenius give this guy a real go in FG is beyond me… He wanted to stay but our recruitment geniuses let him go… He is playing far better than anyone in our backline…

• Banned

Mitch Brown had to wait ONE YEAR to get a bloody game. Can’t complain about letting him go.

• He was okay, but would we be any better off had we kept him? no we wouldn’t.

• He was fantastic for us at fullback. His stats were sensational and really show Moltzen how he should return the ball.

Sadly Sheens didn’t rate him

• Banned

I like Brown and wasn’t happy when he went, but Reddy has well and truly filled the void left by him now, even though it did take him a while to find his place.

• dont think he got away at all… we replaced him with a more than capable person like joel reddy.

brown has him for pace but pretty much that’s it.

• The worst part about sheens was that he agreed to stay at the tigers on a contract extension when Ricky Stuart was in talks with the club. We could of had ricky stuart as a coach if sheens hadnt stayed and driven our club into the ground.

Recent Topics