TIGERS RUN HOME

• cant wait till we get more of our players back , just as we add injured players back to our top team we start winning more games and slowly climb up the ladder knock off a few gun sides on the way stop a side making the eight and just miss out our selfs , and to top it off our young guys playing like sue and noffo will just get better , gavat slays them on his return

• We will smash em all and Win the Premiership!!!

• Yes…we will

Grrr

• Love the enthusiasm. Let’s go Tiges!!!,

• If we looked like making a serious challenge to the 8 , this was the period I thought we might be able to get a run of good results

Suppose it is still possible if we can get the result v Penrith

As long as we can see improvement week after week ,that is the main thing , you can’t expect consistancy from the young blokes at this stage Wait until they get 50-60 NRL games behind them and it will be a different matter

• Banned

I reckon we are a sure thing. Sitting last on the ladder with the worst points differential. Go Tigers.

• @andrew 474:

cant wait till we get more of our players back , just as we add injured players back to our top team we start winning more games and slowly climb up the ladder knock off a few gun sides on the way stop a side making the eight and just miss out our selfs , and to top it off our young guys playing like sue and noffo will just get better , gavat slays them on his return

Haha what players to come back??? There worse

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• blair may have to walk on water to run home

• @tig_prmz:

blair may have to walk on water to run home

some people thinks he does walk on water…

• Banned

@Guest:

@andrew 474:

cant wait till we get more of our players back , just as we add injured players back to our top team we start winning more games and slowly climb up the ladder knock off a few gun sides on the way stop a side making the eight and just miss out our selfs , and to top it off our young guys playing like sue and noffo will just get better , gavat slays them on his return

This is a really good point. I wonder how much injuries have really killed us.

• @stevetiger:

@Guest:

@andrew 474:

This is a really good point. I wonder how much injuries have really killed us.

not too much in terms of ability except Galloway and Anasta (experience/authority) but a lot in terms of game plans, and general gelling of the team. You can’t compete in the NRL when 1 or 2 people head off to the doc every week cause there’s no continuity not to mention the LARGE amount of inexperience present in the team. Then you add in a new coach whose impact doesn’t come in game 1 (as we saw) but builds up over several games like it did up until Storm. But that’s pretty much when the injuries hit us and it went to crap within a few weeks.

Now we’re probably on the up i reckon, coach making a stance and a bit of cohesion/continuity.

• Banned

Galloway is a huge loss. I still rate Lawrence but he was playing poorly and his loss hasn’t been that big of a deal.

• Not sure if serious…

• @ragedmachine:

Not sure if serious…

Serious?

• I always thought the run home , should start from round 1 each season. 😒

really pees me off when players come out and say " our run starts now".
    which has happened in previous seasons, an may happen again this year.

Recent Topics