Marika Koroibete

• According to zero tackle Marika is off contract at the end of this season. Surely the club will re-sign him.

• Zerotackle takes its contract details from the media releases. Just because he isn’t listed as having a contract doesn’t mean he doesn’t have one.

• He would have been a priority, I doubt he is off contract but then again…

• Banned

@Milky:

He would have been a priority, I doubt he is off contract but then again…

Pretty sure he signed up last year for 2 years…till the end of 2014

• Tigers’ hulking winger Marika Koroibete a TV star in Fiji

by: Stuart Honeysett
    March 20, 2013 12:00AM

……Koroibete is off contract at the end of the season but the club has another year option in its favour…

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/tigers-hulking-winger-marika-koroibete-a-tv-star-in-fiji/story-fnca0von-1226601020155

• @alexaki:

@Milky:

He would have been a priority, I doubt he is off contract but then again…

Pretty sure he signed up last year for 2 years…till the end of 2014

that was nofa… announced with anast, eddy and bodene signings

• Would use the 1 year in our favour at the moment , takes the ball up really well but needs a hell of a lot of work in his reading of the defence and has really got to cut those errors down , maybe can get some form in the back end of the year.

• @foreveratiger:

Would use the 1 year in our favour at the moment , takes the ball up really well but needs a hell of a lot of work in his reading of the defence and has really got to cut those errors down , maybe can get some form in the back end of the year.

He’s 21 years old and is a baby to the game. Give him time, he’ll be right.

• ^ What Willow said. ^

• @willow:

He’s 21 years old and is a baby to the game. Give him time, he’ll be right.

exactly, Lawrence was raw speed when he came into the game as a youngster too, it took him time to learn his defensive role (and that being in the centres too, a lot trickier than wing) but he turned himself into a defensive asset (although unfortunately that time may have passed)

• Don’t get me wrong i’m not saying to get rid of him or anything like that , just wouldn’t be signing him to a long term deal just yet . Would just take it as his form progresses . He is young and will learn quick from the exposure he is getting .

• Something has got to give… you have Koro , Nofo , Richards , Lawrence , Ayshford all vying for 2,3,4,5, and the problem is Lawrence and Ayshford are on long term deals .

• @foreveratiger:

Something has got to give… you have Koro , Nofo , Richards , Lawrence , Ayshford all vying for 2,3,4,5, and the problem is Lawrence and Ayshford are on long term deals .

You also forgot out perennial hero, Moltzen.

• @underdog:

@foreveratiger:

Something has got to give… you have Koro , Nofo , Richards , Lawrence , Ayshford all vying for 2,3,4,5, and the problem is Lawrence and Ayshford are on long term deals .

Moltzen will be a utility on the bench if one if those players go down in a game that’s it

• @westy81:

@underdog:

@foreveratiger:

Moltzen will be a utility on the bench if one if those players go down in a game that’s it

Moltzen. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics