2013 NRL Ladder Predictor

• Ok so I was bored and decided to do the ladder predictor. I somehow had us coming 7th on 24 points and losing to the following teams: Broncos, Storm, Sea Eagles, Roosters and Rabbitohs.

Curious to see what everybody’s ladder would look like so if you get a chance fill it out and post it up. You can do it here: http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx

My ladder is below:

• That ladder has quite a few issues, for example look at the wins/losses for us compared to Titans.

There are strange things happening all over the shop in that image.

• I just completed the ladder,

1-0 victories for everyone, based purely on their position on the ladder and nothing else .

e.g. 1st beats2nd etc etc

Tigers end up 12th

• Scientific fact =

The earlier a fan starts whipping out the ladder predictor to see how we make the top 8, the less likely we are of making it.

Sad. But true.

• @LaT:

That ladder has quite a few issues, for example look at the wins/losses for us compared to Titans.

Hmmm now that you’ve pointed it out… it is very weird. I think it’s something to do with the byes.

• Wow you were bored lol

• lol, we are a fair way out to be using that yet… It would’ve taken you ages!

Good result though… FIRE UP TIGERS!!!

• As I said in another thread we are still only 2 wins from the 8 (and -164 in for and against) despite some horrific performances

The Penrith game will be a good test and is a 4 point game as they are the team in 8th and a win will bring massive shot of confidence , we know from 2005 what confidence can do

The problem with the youngsters will be inconsistancy if we can learn to deal with that who knows ……

• That’s awesome - only three or four losses left in us this year. I am relieved!

• @Luke:

@LaT:

That ladder has quite a few issues, for example look at the wins/losses for us compared to Titans.

Hmmm now that you’ve pointed it out… it is very weird. I think it’s something to do with the byes.

So we have an extra bye? thats handy.

In all honesty I havent done the ladder predicter yet but whatever you have done looks like its a bit strange.

I hope to see a change in the Tigers but the change will not be enough to get us back into finals contention.

The damage has already been done for 2013.

Recent Topics