Roarfeed fixes

• Administrators

Heh everyone.

I was able to fix a few performance issues with roarfeed over the last few days.

• login bug has been fixed
    • app loads faster

I’m hoping to submit a small patch to apple this weekend

• fix crash on load
    • a few other things….

Anything else needs urgently fixing?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @Kul:

Heh everyone.

I was able to fix a few performance issues with roarfeed over the last few days.

• login bug has been fixed
    • app loads faster

I’m hoping to submit a small patch to apple this weekend

• fix crash on load
    • a few other things….

Anything else needs urgently fixing?

Kul any chance you can fix our injury crisis ?? Its getting pretty urgent

• Cheers for all the hard work Kul. Much appreciated mate. App is working a treat.

• Is there any fix for the app when your replying or reading and a notification from another app or SMS or what ever comes in, this app resets it self and you have to re start again

• Also can you look at the permanent 1notification that appears on the app that can not be removed.

Think it started with the first team list announcement and has not gone away.

Also the team lists do not update so insure if its related to that.

Thanks Kul.

• Administrators

@T-REXX:

Is there any fix for the app when your replying or reading and a notification from another app or SMS or what ever comes in, this app resets it self and you have to re start again

Hmmm first i’ve heard of this but yes, easily fixed
    thanks

• There has been a few instances where an add or something has come up and I’ve lost what would be an awesome post/reply. It comes out of nowhere and I’m directed to iTunes and the aap has crashed on return and I’ve lost the post. Its annoying and time consuming. Can we fix this?!

The forum is losing my awesome opinion. 😉

• @Peaches:

There has been a few instances where an add or something has come up and I’ve lost what would be an awesome post/reply. It comes out of nowhere and I’m directed to iTunes and the aap has crashed on return and I’ve lost the post. Its annoying and time consuming. Can we fix this?!

It happened literally half a dozen times when trying to enter this post.

• @Peaches:

@Peaches:

There has been a few instances where an add or something has come up and I’ve lost what would be an awesome post/reply. It comes out of nowhere and I’m directed to iTunes and the aap has crashed on return and I’ve lost the post. Its annoying and time consuming. Can we fix this?!

It happened literally half a dozen times when trying to enter this post.

It’s an ad for an aap that comes up out of nowhere and Roarfeed crashes once I close the ad.

• Any notification closes the app ( battery low, SMS etc) I also get the random app linking me to App Store out of nowhere.

Apart from that, alot better from where it was 2 months ago.

Recent Topics