Taupau Signed

thats a start at least theyre targeting the problem areas of the team and signing young players to fix it i like it

Good signing. And as usual comes out of nowhere when speculation is that we’re signing someone else.

much better than Rose!!!

Martin Taupau’s profile states that his contract with the Bulldogs is until 2014. Does that mean he won’t start with West tigers until 2015?

Top signing better than Rose for sure!

@Newtown:

Martin Taupau’s profile states that his contract with the Bulldogs is until 2014. Does that mean he won’t start with West tigers until 2015?

Although contracted to Canterbury-Bankstown until the end of the 2014 season, the Bulldogs have granted Taupau a release to allow him to further develop his career. He will finish the season in the blue and white jersey before joining Wests Tigers for pre-season training in November.

Pretty happy about this signing. He’s big, fast, strong and has a good offload.

solid, hope he’s not on too much cash but i doubt he is since (in my opinion) probably didnt fit well into the dogs and was asked to look elsewhere.

111kg, not bad.

Another good signing from potter!

just hoping to hear that we’ve also had a cleanout like parra (utai, tuqiri, blair, royce etc. etc.)

Not what weve come to expect of late recruitment wise….good stuff
Should be a good recruit

He should be a great recruit. The Bulldogs have a few props which he was stuck behind with their pecking order.
From what I’ve seen of him, he’s been impressive. An appetite for work and he’s a good size.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Dogs need the cap space, worked out well for us!

Finally a step in the right direction!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Don’t forget that West Tigers also have Gavet, another youngster from Bulldogs, who could prove to be a surprise card from late 2013 and onwards.