Tallis on the footy show

• Did someone swap the raging bull with a raging fairy tonight.
    Carrying on like Gallen blackened the eye (pardon the pun) of rugby league that mothers around the country will be putting their kids in soccer or netball…
    Gimme a break, had Gallen been a queenslander he’d be calling for him to be MOM!!
    For those with a short memory here’s a pearl from the Gordy play book…

If the link doesn’t work look up Gordon Tallis Ben Ross fight on YouTube.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• origin football is made upon the hate that each state has against one another. give us a break people tell me when has there been an origin match without a fight. i think almost never. Origin is built in brothers willing to bleed for one another which they did last night. just can’t put up with everyone say gal is a role model and shouldn’t of done it. Nate Miles this morning said that who doesn’t love a good origin fight (or something along the lines of that). carn you mighty blues will be at Origin 3 with probably the biggest build up to an origin, the game has ever seen

• Pot calling the kettle….

Origin is about the fights !
    I know some people that hate rugby league but still want state of origin for a bit of action.

Nothing story

• People in Glass Houses, big Gordie.

• Is Gordie talking about the Swinging Arm that connected with Myles Jaw [and not charged by the review committee] or the actual Fight?

I find it somewhat hypocritical if he is talking about a punch-up!

• Either way he is a hypocrite.

Spears the guy, there is push and shove and then he belts him when his hands are down.

Only difference is this chap swung back after copping a couple and came out of it better

• On Triple M, he explained that the difference between his fight with Ross and Gallen’s with Myles was that he had a problem with Ross and dealt with it immediately. You don’t have to agree with him, I’m just providing his reasoning.

He was then questioned about Tate punching Bird (in 2012) who was being held down in a tackle by two Queenslanders. His response: “But it’s Bird.”

Hypocrisy at its best.

• The biggest surprise is that people are surprised.

Tallis subscribes to the Choppy Close school of reasoning. Never try to look for reason or even handedness from people like this.

Persecution complex coupled with massive egos.

• @delpy:

On Triple M, he explained that the difference between his fight with Ross and Gallen’s with Myles was that he had a problem with Ross and dealt with it immediately. You don’t have to agree with him, I’m just providing his reasoning.

He was then questioned about Tate punching Bird (in 2012) who was being held down in a tackle by two Queenslanders. His response: “But it’s Bird.”

Hypocrisy at its best.

Yeah, you know the guy who glassed a woman then tried to blame it on a mate? yeah that Greg Bird. Tate could have had barbed wire wrapped around his fist and it would have been fine in my book.

Origin is a funny beast, we’ll align ourselves with the grubbiest human beings on the planet as long as they are wearing the right coloured jersey. People were even kissing Ennis’ arse when he played.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@delpy:

On Triple M, he explained that the difference between his fight with Ross and Gallen’s with Myles was that he had a problem with Ross and dealt with it immediately. You don’t have to agree with him, I’m just providing his reasoning.

Hypocrisy at its best.

Yeah, you know the guy who glassed a woman then tried to blame it on a mate? yeah that Greg Bird. Tate could have had barbed wire wrapped around his fist and it would have been fine in my book.

Origin is a funny beast, we’ll align ourselves with the grubbiest human beings on the planet as long as they are wearing the right coloured jersey and justify the behaviour any way we can. People were even kissing Ennis’ arse when he played.

See, you’re still missing Tallis’ sound logic. If Tate had a problem with Bird glassing his girlfriend, he should have driven directly to his house and laid one on him. How dare he wait until Origin.

Kissing Ennis’ arse? I almost bought a maroon jersey. You’ve got to love how the name “Ennis” does not even cross the coaches mind anymore.

• @delpy:

@GNR4LIFE:

@delpy:

Hypocrisy at its best.

Origin is a funny beast, we’ll align ourselves with the grubbiest human beings on the planet as long as they are wearing the right coloured jersey and justify the behaviour any way we can. People were even kissing Ennis’ arse when he played.

See, you’re still missing Tallis’ sound logic. If Tate had a problem with Bird glassing his girlfriend, he should have driven directly to his house and laid one on him. How dare he wait until Origin.

Kissing Ennis’ arse? I almost bought a maroon jersey. You’ve got to love how the name “Ennis” does not even cross the coaches mind anymore.

Am i? With the Greg Bird comment he’s implying that the guy is a grub. You disagree?

• @GNR4LIFE:

@delpy:

@GNR4LIFE:

@delpy:

Hypocrisy at its best.

Am i? With the Greg Bird comment he’s implying that the guy is a grub. You disagree?

Anything that gets meted out to the likes of Bird, Naiqama, Lui and Inglis on the field should be come with a free pass from the judiciary.

Agree that Tallis is a hypocrite though, he’s snotted a few blokes in his time. What’s good for the goose Gordy…

• I dream of a world where we can hate a player without people complaining that its purely because of the jumper they wear.

• @LaT:

I dream of a world where we can hate a player without people complaining that its purely because of the jumper they wear.

So its just a coincidence that people from New South Wales thought there was nothing wrong with what Gallen did, and people north of the border thought it was a dog act? Lol righto

• @GNR4LIFE:

@LaT:

I dream of a world where we can hate a player without people complaining that its purely because of the jumper they wear.

So its just a coincidence that people from New South Wales thought there was nothing wrong with what Gallen did, and people north of the border thought it was a dog act? Lol righto

Its Origin, plenty of QLD fans on here said they were fine with it being left on the field.

I hated Gallen for years, even when he was in a blue jersey. The tide turned and he cut out most of the crap. I always hated Ennis as a blue, always.

This catch all statement you make every single time about only supporting players because they are on a certain team isn’t the world beating argument you think it is.

Recent Topics