How's this for a team

• Banned

Hi All,

Just wanted to get some feedback on a proposed team……

1 Todesco
    2 Tuquiri
    3 Lawrence
    4 Ayshford
    5 Koribete
    6 Anasta
    7 Moltzen
    8 Galloway
    9 Farah
    10 Gavet
    11 Thompson
    12 Fulton
    13 Utai

Fair team …to be sitting on the sidelines!!!

• Bench is a bit light on

• @Porko78:

Hi All,

Just wanted to get some feedback on a proposed team……

1 Todesco
    2 Tuquiri
    3 Lawrence
    4 Ayshford
    5 Koribete
    6 Anasta
    7 Moltzen
    8 Galloway
    9 Farah
    10 Gavet
    11 Thompson
    12 Fulton
    13 Utai

Fair team …to be sitting on the sidelines!!!

replace gavet for bell.

• so many liabilities, and no points will come from anyone but koro and teddy. Also, the forwards would make no ground and concede too much.

Replace tuqiri with nofo, lawrence with reddy, halves 6. benji 7. sirro/braith

Where is woods?

utai at lock. BIG no. he might pick up a few decent metres when used as a second rower but his defence leaves a lot to be desired, can’t imagine him strengthening up our middle.

• @pHyR3:

so many liabilities, and no points will come from anyone but koro and teddy. Also, the forwards would make no ground and concede too much.

Where is woods?

utai at lock. BIG no. he might pick up a few decent metres when used as a second rower but his defence leaves a lot to be desired, can’t imagine him strengthening up our middle.

I think you missed the point big fella

• @alex:

@pHyR3:

so many liabilities, and no points will come from anyone but koro and teddy. Also, the forwards would make no ground and concede too much.

Where is woods?

I think you missed the point big fella

ahahahaha

• @pHyR3:

Where is woods?

:roll

Swing and a miss!

• oh. i’m an idiot.

that’s my bad! 😆

seemed like a semi-legit team! haha

guess that shows how bad our injuries have gotten….

• @pHyR3:

oh. i’m an idiot.

that’s my bad! 😆

seemed like a semi-legit team! haha

guess that shows how bad our injuries have gotten….

L

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Is Koroibete out tomorrow too?

• Unbelievable, when you think about it. To me it seems we have been hit hard the last couple of years it’s become a norm at our club, or so it seems.

• @innsaneink:

Is Koroibete out tomorrow too?

He has Anasta out too…

Maybe he is taking a little licence seeing as they were both out a few weeks ago.

• Anast apparently is out for tomorrow but Koro playing

• well now that we do have a whole team out with

1. Tedesco
    2. Utai
    3. LAwrence
    4. Ayshford
    5. Tuqiri
    6. Anasta
    7. Moltzen

8. Galloway
    9. Farah
    10. Gavet
    11. thompson
    12. fulton
    13. bell

thats a hell of a lot of the salary cap out and the same can be said for experience

Recent Topics