Inexperience of side to vs Panthers

• Did a bit of research on the number of first grade games for each player, for the game against Penrith, that each has played in their entire career.

• Meany - 8
    • Nofo - 2
    • Reddy- 114
    • Simona - 11
    • Koro - 13
    • Marshall - 188
    • Sironen - 12
    • Woods - 59
    • Iosefa - 53
    • Blair- 155
    • Pettybourne - 101
    • BMM - 39
    • Sue - 6
    • Buchanan - 11
    • Ava - 5
    • Farlow - 0
    • Spence - 4

This is only the side I expect after the loss of Farah and Anasta. Not that bringing in any other player will make much difference.
    The list shows that only six players have over 50 games with four over 100. The next highest is 39. The remaining ten do not even reach 15. The total number of games between all 17 is 781. Take out the players with over 100 games and the other 13 make a total of 223 games between them.

• I dont care how many they have played, just that they all play like they want to again next week. Effort trumps experience…

• There are at least two players in that list who have played over 100 FG games and who are currently not playing very well. A youngster with ability and determination is quite likely to play better than these two.

• for a few seasons, we have been crying out for younger blokes to get a go.
    now they are, so sit back, be patient and watch them grow into very good players.

always enjoy watching youthful exuberance, might " fire up" some of the senior blokes.

• @westTAHger:

for a few seasons, we have been crying out for younger blokes to get a go.
    now they are, so sit back, be patient and watch them grow into very good players.

always enjoy watching youthful exuberance, might " fire up" some of the senior blokes.

Spot on mate

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Banned

I wish someone would run off Woods, he has an arm free everytime but there’s no support.

Recent Topics