Toka Likiliki

• I am pretty sure he is off contract next year. He is massive, plays big minutes and is a genuine big prop, not a converted backrower. I have watched him a few times this year in the Jim Beam Cup and he has been solid, with great footwork and pace (played wing for the warriors under 20’s!). Yesterday he was the dominant player on the field, got MOM and is only 20, Toka looks the goods, your thoughts??

• i just realised that he is signed until the end of next year with the Knights. Apologies!

• I watched him play and he was just wow, Knights have a lot of hard workers in their NSW cup team like: Peter Mata’utia, Chanel Mata’utia and Toka Likiliki. Peter was playing like a first grader yesterday. Jarred Hickey also had a good one.

• There’s a reason they’re not playing first grade.

Next

• Banned

@alex:

There’s a reason they’re not playing first grade.

Next

what everyone says about Simona

• @Milky:

I watched him play and he was just wow, Knights have a lot of hard workers in their NSW cup team like: Peter Mata’utia, Chanel Mata’utia and Toka Likiliki. Peter was playing like a first grader yesterday. Jarred Hickey also had a good one.

Because they have rep players ahead of them?

• I saw the Cutters game on Foxtel. The players you mention went okay but I wouldn’t say they were knocking the door down demanding NRL selection. Likiliki looked reasonable but I’m not sold on Peter Mata’utia. In any case I’d need to see some more of them before I made a call. I noticed Neville Costigan plying his trade in the reggies too. He might be looking for somewhere else to go soon (not saying us).

• Toka Likiliki is the biggest guy playing in the NRL. Shame he’s contratced as he could be a good point of difference for us. Look at Kasiano, he does some damage, and he was about the 8th biggest in the NRL. I know, hard to believe he isn’t the biggest, Dave taylor is in between both. The list is on Zero Tackle site I believe. I would take him, if he has some footwork, he can play 60 mins and tackles well.

• He’d be resistant to leaving his brother Siuatonga at the Knights as well. Could be easily be another Hurrell only bigger!

PL

• Draft them both.

Recent Topics